[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking to get ready to join the Military, wasn't expecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: soldiers_2714361b.jpg (54 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
soldiers_2714361b.jpg
54 KB, 620x387
looking to get ready to join the Military, wasn't expecting to go in, but the draft will be implemented soon.
What are some things I can do to keep from dying, help me and my chubby physique.
>>
>>37936342
>the draft will be implemented soon
The fuck are you talking about, is this some /pol/ shit?

Also, read the sticky.
>>
>>37936358
WW3 just got a release date, google Turkey
>>
>>37936342
>but the draft will be implemented soon.

Lolwut

Literally nobody from either party is in favor of this.
>>
>>37936373
>implying anyones cares about turkey
it's just another third world shithole this kinda crap happens all the time
>>
>>37936411
They're a NATO member you dumb Americunt
>>
>>37936411
a third world shithole that is part of NATO and has nukes
look I just wanted to get ready for the trenches, should I start with pushup?
>>
But, to answer your question, the military is all about cardio and bodyweight exercises. Your 1RMs don't mean shit here. You want to be a skinny otter mode fuck that can carry shit around all day long.
>>
>>37936373
this happens every 10 years in turkey
>>
>>37936411
and who'd nato be defending turkey from? no one even liked erdogan the creepy gollum look-alike fuck
>>
>>37936342
Check out Stew Smith's beginner program, then the bootcamp program. You'll be fine.
>>
>>37936442

Look moron, turkeys military every so often overthrows the government to maintain the secular state, this is an internal deal, there will be no mobilisation of NATO forces.
>>
Beta cuck

Scared of a fucking country named after a bird

Your never going to make it
>>
>>37936342
So what happened with constantinople? Again?
>>
>>37936463
His rural voter base did. Silent majority, innit?
>>
>>37936488
100000% this.

If anything we drone that bitch so hard we rename it to chicken.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.