[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW exhibit all signs of low testosterone but too embarrassed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>TFW exhibit all signs of low testosterone but too embarrassed to go to the doctor to get it checked
>>
>>37933487

Yeah I'm not going to the doctor because I can't join the military if I'm on TRT
>>
>>37933487
Name the signs pls.
Unless u have gyno u dont have all signs
>captcha: select food, pic of cat
>>
>oh my depression
>oh my social anxiety
>oh my low test

fucking americans.
>>
>>37933499
>Unless u have gyno u dont have all signs

Gyno doesn't have anything to do with low testosterone levels
>>
>>37933501
What makes you think I'm American immediately?
>>
>>37933511
>implying it's only low test when u have all signs
>implying excessive aromatizing of test into estro isn't causing low test
>>
>>37933529
Guess it probably is, I do have slight gyno anyway

Anyway my symptoms:
>Low/non-existent facial and body hair (no chest hair, no back hair)
>Constantly tired, even with plenty of sleep
>A lot harder to make gains than most others
>Hard to focus/pretty unmotivated
>>
File: emperor3.jpg (59 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
emperor3.jpg
59 KB, 1024x768
>tfw physically high test
>tfw mentally low test
>>
>>37933556
just do a blood test.

but results might come back confirming that it wasn't test, you're just a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>37933585
Maybe so, or it could just be that I had low test and 150mg/wk would fix me up and I would be like a new man
>>
>>37933606
TRT would put you on 75-100mg. fuck yeah kicks in at 250mg. i can do this all day at 500mg.
>>
Have you eliminated all other factors which could be making you feel tired/unfocused? Have you cut out all junk food? Do you have a consistent sleeping pattern? Do you get off your ass most of the day and do cardio instead of staring into a screen? I find it hard to believe most people when they say they have low test on this board, because it seems the problem is that so many people here simply don't live a normal healthy lifestyle
>>
>>37933491
YTF would you want to join the military?
Are you some kind of dumb ass thats too stupid to get a proper career?
>>
File: vXXIbVRZKvg.jpg (154 KB, 1262x835) Image search: [Google]
vXXIbVRZKvg.jpg
154 KB, 1262x835
>>37933558
Same, dude
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.