[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a girl wants me to come over and watch "13 going on 30"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: doggo.jpg (18 KB, 644x364) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
18 KB, 644x364
a girl wants me to come over and watch "13 going on 30" with her

what workout can prepare me for this? I met her on tinder, she's a fucking QT. And she doesn't know im autism social retard edition. Do I just bench? what do I do im scared i might lose my v card HELP
>>
>>37931630
deadlift is the answer to all questions, 3pl8m8
>>
>>37931630
Do some pre-date preachers to get a little pump
>>
>>37931637
i recently reached 3pl8
>>
>>37931630
omg i love that movie
>>
It's a good movie op
>>
>>37931630
say everything you say in an ironic voice.
if you speel out autism she'll think you made a joke and is only going to think your sense of humour is shit, not your whole personality.
do squats.
>>
POP A XANAX
>>
Drink a little bit before, not too much you retard.

During the movie, make moves on her.

Cuddle for a little bit.

Hold her stare, then look at her lips then her eyes again.

Kiss.

Remove clothes.

Start licking her butt.

Repetitively, at least for 10 mins.

At this point reach her pink mango and if it feels like you're feeding a horse, insert your tuna torpedo.

You are no longer a virgin, tell her you came and you're going home, cardio kills gain, fuck that shit.
>>
>>37931630
im in the same situation as you except we are going for a bike ride near the river with a literal 10/10 from uni. i fucked up many time by being hesitant with her but she still wants to go so i guess im alright. wish me luck brehs

>>37934196
/fit/ is truly my greatest ally
>>
>>37931649
Your good to go Godspeed anon
>>
Dont make it awkward you nigger. Never make some big move when you suddenly whip out her dick, when she comes over punch her shoulder or throw your arm arou d her for a second in a friendly way. Build up nigga
>>
>>37934110
pop that pussy if you know what I'm saying
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.