[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who wears a Punisher shirt to the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>that guy who wears a Punisher shirt to the gym
>>
Leave me alone
>>
>>37927930
that guy with tribial tattoos
>>
Inb4 basketball shorts faggot
>>
File: bballshorts.png (849 KB, 1219x717) Image search: [Google]
bballshorts.png
849 KB, 1219x717
>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym
>>
>that guy who sips at the water fountain
>>
>>37927930
I bought it for Halloween. Don't judge me.
>>
>>37927930
4 chris kyle
>>
>>37927930
thats totally fucking badass tho.. i bet you think liking girls is gay too phaget
>>
>>37928296
>That guy who bench presses with his palms facing backwards
>>
>>37927930
>the gym who go to the gym instead of play a sport for athletic gains and social gains.

/fit/izens are retards in disguise
>>
lately have been having urge to go to walmart and get some edgy / out of character shirt like that

what's happening to me?
>>
>>37928369
I'm getting fit in the gym so I can have a head start when I start my combative sport... duh...
>>
>>37928104
jealous fag who will never achieve maori mode confirmed
>>
File: 1466075100555.jpg (28 KB, 445x363) Image search: [Google]
1466075100555.jpg
28 KB, 445x363
>That guy who wears Superman t-shirts to the gym

Oh wait.
>>
>>37928571
more like the people who wear DBZ shirts
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.