[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /Fit/, What does a obese man wear to a gym without looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Me IRL.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Me IRL.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
Hey /Fit/, What does a obese man wear to a gym without looking like a clown? 6"1' 275ish pounds and also what kinda workouts should I be doing?
>>
Looking like a clown is just part of being obese. You're kinda just gonna have to deal with it until you un-fuck yourself, senpai.
>>
>>37926054
A leotard. Preferably a tiger print one so you look like an old-time strongman.
>>
>>37926054
Get a cheap pair of sweatpants and a loose Hoodie. Don't buy anything expensive because you will lose weight so fast you won't fit into anything in 6 months.

Assuming you don't quit. Are you a quitter?
>>
>>37926099
I was gonna do this for Halloween, complete with handlebar moustache

>tfw 5'6 manlet

I decided against it
>>
>>37926104
Not a quitter, just never had time to go to the gym and why a hoodie?
>>
t-shirt and sweatpants. You need to lift and do a lot of cardio and lose at least 50lbs before you come back here and ask for advice.

Dont just reduce calories and do a shit ton of cardio unless you want to be a skellington after you lose the fat.
>>
>>37926128
to catch all the sweat m8. unless you want to carry a sweat towel over your shoulder.
>>
>>37926146
Remember, don't be the sweaty fat guy. And wipe shit down after
>>
>>37926146
You guys have the strangest views on this kinda thing... no wonder Americans make so much money out of writing how to guides.

You need to be spoon fed the most basic things some of you. (You)
>>
You could just wear a t shirt and shorts, nobody really cares.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.