[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me Faith
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fag boy.jpg (50 KB, 539x552) Image search: [Google]
fag boy.jpg
50 KB, 539x552
I'm seeing so many fake body builders and I actually have never seen anyone in my normal life nearly that big. I wonder how achievableit is to have a body that is huge like Lou Ferrigno's without the use of steroids. I know he says he didn't use steroids, but he dedicated a enormous part of his life to weight training and that was his living for a while. Also I hear stories about how Lou was genetically very skinny. Everyone I see on the internet with huge well built bodies e.g.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Franco Columbu
Kali muscle (dont know his real name)
Have been said to have done some kind of steroids. I don't know what to believe. If a kid were to say to themselves I am going to be as big as Arnold despite whatever genetics I have, and then never used steroids worked out consistently. Ate lots of calories and strove to build mass. Can they be like them?
>inb4 of course you can all you have to do is work out 6 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 9 years

I'm talking about living a relatively normal life maybe
working 40-50 hrs a week, going out with friends some times, maybe watching TV or playing video games inside (even if you have to stop TV and video games). Is it a realistic goal. I see too many people who tell me how they have worked out for years eating well and they just don't have mass, they are cut that's for sure, but the mass is not there. Maybe looking on 4chan isn't a good start, but we'll see.
Pic related, This is what I see from people. They tell me that they're jacked and they are like this kids size, but a bit more defined. No huge muscles.
Also I am aware this kid probably looks a lot bigger after a work out, but still nothing like
Franco, Lou, or Arnold.
>>
I like the file name
>>
File: Lou-ferrigno-training-1-.jpg (31 KB, 315x392) Image search: [Google]
Lou-ferrigno-training-1-.jpg
31 KB, 315x392
>>37925777
>huge like Lou Ferrigno's without the use of steroids
lmao

all modern bodybuilders are on steroids
i will post a picture next with the known natty limit
>>
>>37925820
>>37925777
this is the natty limit if you have 1/1000000 genetics
>>
Cedric McMillan works in the military. Does it count as normal life?
>>
>>37925833
bench press didn't even exist back then
>>
>>37925848
Yeah, but is he natural?
>>
>>37925924
Nigga, benches didn't exist back then!
>>
>>37925833
>natty=190lbs max

Kids were bigger than this guy in my 8th grade class
>>
>>37925924
you could possibly have a bigger chest yeah
but that is the absolute max delt size for a natty, easiest way to tell a roider is by looking at those
you also cant be leaner than that for longer than two weeks while maintaining the same size
>>
>big
>lean
>natty

you can pick two and not more than two
>>
>>37925993
This.
>>37925972
You'd be surprised...
https://symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
>>
Dude, just forget what everyone says about whats possible or not natty. Just work hard and have that vision of what you want to be and you'll be happy
>>
>>37926013
Thanks for this actually. I have one question, is it very difficult to pass your ideal body weight when you are in the specified sport?
>>
>>37925984
wouldn't mind sandows delts

gonna do some circus DB presses now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.