[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Rituals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (90 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 400x224
>Maybe yours is scientifically proven to work.
>Maybe it's autistic as fuck.
>But you keep doing it.

What is it?

I get on a cardio machine and raise my heart rate over 180 then back down under 150 three times before I start lifting weights.
>>
>>37922535
Stretch before lifting and after i finsih pretending i know wtf im doing.
>>
I get a beej from my wife.
>Gets the cardio up
>stretches muslces with full body contraction with her application of post-orgasmal negative penile pressure
>endorphins dull pain
>mental confidence boost

feel good man
>>
>>37922643
Whenever my girl tries to touch my tip, pre-workout, I slap her hand and yell, "don't take my energy juice!" And go workout. Because I'm not doing shit after a bj.
>>
>>37922535

That's basically just interval training. It's a valid cardio strategy.
>>
>>37922626
do not static stretch before or after lifting.

static stretching is for increasing flexibility (tendon creep), which is a good thing that you need (i.e. hamstring flexibility for squatting lower), but not around exercise. you're not going to get more flexible 20 minutes before you lift.

static stretching before lifting FACTUALLY weakens that muscle.
static stretching after lifting is more likely to result in tearing the muscle, which is now spongy and full of blood.
static stretching before any exercise has no evidence of reducing injury rates.

what you want are DYNAMIC stretches. leg swings, arm swings, fire hydrants. these open up tight joints and warm up the muscles that stabilize them.
>>
>>37922728
That's the point.
You bust that nut, let the succubus drain your energy and then you go train.
Like weighted clothes or higher gravity man. You train with that burden.

And then on ORM day you tell her no, and then push that weight with the chains off. And then come home and plow her speechless as a new man.
>>
>>37922833
(cont'd)
if you want to be more flexible, do your stretching at a totally different time than exercise. they shouldn't be linked in your mind.
>>
File: 1411306106331.jpg (60 KB, 248x232) Image search: [Google]
1411306106331.jpg
60 KB, 248x232
>>37922535
I edge with my squat plug.
>>
>>37922858
Gotta activate it out if the hole man.
>>
>>37922535
Before doing heavy weight I always always always take three slow deep breaths then on the third I lift also when I'm lifting I look into my own eyes in the mirror, Ion't look anywhere else but on myself and when theres no mirror for me to look at myself in I'll look at whatever muscle group i'm working
>>
i like to put my hands over the weights like i'm casting a spell on them to submit to my will.

in my head i tell myself i'm going to FUCK those weights up. works every time.
>>
I sniff a line 30 mins before doing deadlifts
>>
>>37922535
I point the text on the weights inwards. Outwards is bad joo joo.
>>
>>37923480

No, this is backwards.
>>
File: 1468266703248.jpg (62 KB, 662x556) Image search: [Google]
1468266703248.jpg
62 KB, 662x556
I insert my squat plug, pray to rippetits, suck off panini for that 5% test boost, then ohp in the squat rack till I die
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.