[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soreness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
do you still have soreness? cuz i dont lol what am doing wrong ? i just feel my arm flexed/pumped during workout and dats it
>>
soreness =/= effective workout
>>
>>37920607
what i mean is, just because you worked out and not feel sore the next morning, does not mean the workout wasn't effective.

you could increase the weights, but maintain the amount of reps specified in your program. see if that works
>>
>>37920592
i think soreness happens in the early months of lifting because your muscles get shocked, they do things they aren't used to doing

but after you've acquired a taste for lifting, it goes away, your muscles get used to the load

atleast that's how i think it works
>>
yea day by day i grow , my arm is getting bigger , i lift more weight but i just dont get soreness .. i have no idea why
>>
File: Fun Runnus.jpg (471 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Fun Runnus.jpg
471 KB, 1080x1776
Honestly, the only muscle group of mine that never get sore, are my biceps, and I hit them the hardest. Everything else gets major DOMS.
>>
>>37921738
Same. My biceps never get sore. They'll feel really tight after lifting, but I never feel that long term soreness anymore. I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong or what.
>>
>>37921738

It always makes me think I'm fucking up, but size and endurance are going up. So I guess soreness is an indicator you don't work the muscles enough, not that you aren't working them properly.

Also, can you post shirtless?
>>
ITT: retards who haven't read the sticky
>>
>>37920592
well, i get after intense leg days leg soreness, and after pwoer cleans in the traps or pushups in the upper back. evrything else needs at least a 7-day break to get sore, bicep and lat soreness is nearly impossible for me. i think it shouldnt happen when youve been lifting some time and do an exercise regularly, but after breaks, new exercises or new intensity levels its pretty normal, even for some advanced lfiters
>>
>>37922958
Like a drug addict, I've been forever chasing that very first soreness I felt. I had an old friend train me when I was 134kgs, we did arms, literally like a couple hours later, I couldn't straighten my arms out because my forearms, tendons and most importantly, my biceps, had never been worked like that before, and it was honestly what made me change from working out for the grills, to working out for myself, that very feeling of my very first arm pump, that was almost 2 years ago now and I haven't felt a soreness like that since. I get crazy pumps tho.
>>
>>37922958
On this... you're likely contracting the wrong muscle and not engaging your biceps enough.

I see this regularly. If you get them to do strict curls with proper activation and TUT they feel it the next day.
>>
File: Recent.jpg (498 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Recent.jpg
498 KB, 1080x1776
>>37924385
Yeah I was concerned about that too, I thought I wasn't doing something right, like my arms weren't in the right position or something, but after long research I just realized maybe I 'm just different, because there's certainly no lack of growth there.

Also as for the shirtless pic, I'm not very lean in regards to show off-y standards, but I'm certainly the leanest I've ever been in my life, having lost 36kgs. But here you go.
>>
>>37920592
I BEN DOOINK SAME WORKOUTS FOREVR CUZ I STRONG LOL I NO SORE JUST FEEL BLOOD IN PUMP
>>
>>37926553
TUT?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.