[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is impressive to girls??? I play the piano, am lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What is impressive to girls???

I play the piano, am lifting now to get an impressive body, made video games a thing I do once in a while to hvae fun instead of the center of my life

I even switched my fucking career path from comp sci to premed in order to attract women. I'm pretty sure they want a guy who can take care of them financially and have health-wise

What else should I be doing? I will fucking do anything to get girls to like me.

If I wasn't so FUCKING WEIRD this wouldn't be so hard I bet...

how can I unweird myself?
>>
>>37918074
Be confident
>>
Piano sucks, guitar's where it's at. (srs)
>>
File: grumpy pepe.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
grumpy pepe.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>37918076

How? Should I just act arrogant first?

I've heard arrogance is a decent substitute for confidence if you can't actually be confident.
>>
File: bitch hold on.png (529 KB, 658x960) Image search: [Google]
bitch hold on.png
529 KB, 658x960
>>37918084

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZO0n4zgfPw

ya ok dude get the fuck outta hea
>>
>>37918074
>I even switched my fucking career path from comp sci to premed in order to attract women
>I will fucking do anything to get girls to like me
Motherfucker you are so desperate for women they can smell it on you a mile away.
And it's not a nice smell.
>>
>>37918086
Be yourself
>>
Being gay.
Girls like what they can't have.
And you're on /fit/, so you've already got that part down.
>>
>>37918074
You're thirsty as fuck m8. No one wants a part of that.
>>
>>37918074
>switched from comp science to premed to attract woman

Good lord get ready for a career of regret if that's the only reason you switched
>>
feels thread?
>think you're over her
>dream about her and realize you're not over her at all
>>
>>37918086
I love weirdos. There is nothing bad about being who you are really. Who the fuck cares if shallow bitches don't accept you just cause you don't fit into their "scene". Make your own. Also, finding a gf is like finding a best friend who is a lot like you.
>>
>>37918074
>career path
>pre med
You do realise med schools take people with any degree as long as they have good grades and the proficiency required to score highly in the MCAT? Pre med is locking yourself into a path with one highly competitive good outcome, and several outcomes that lead to unemployment, shitty lab work or re education at some community college in the future to learn a halfway decent career.
>>
>>37918109
>>37918146
>>37918335

Fucking this shit right here.

Any woman worth having is gonna realize almost immediately that you're desperate. Decide on what YOU want to do for reasons other than women, and they will naturally come to you. Any women worth having wants a man with his OWN interests and likes, ambitions and goals, etc. If you don't have anything you want to despereatly do, set a goal for yourself that's feasible and start working towards it. If you're like me and have no great ambition, that's fine. But be ACTIVE in stuff. DO things you want to do.
>>
>>37918074
Can you imagine Salvador Dali going "OMG I'm so weird how do I into normal person who doesn't stand out from the crowd?"

>I even switched my fucking career path from comp sci to premed in order to attract women.

Ok, here's what you gotta do...

Kill yourself.
>>
>>37918358
This anon is right. I did the same thing, only to pre law. It didn't help; it actually made things worse, as I was ashamed of my shitty degree. And finally I didn't get into law school, so now I'm stuck between living with my parents or taking a shitty 40k a year job. I wanna kill myself everyday.
>>
If you're actually attractive enough you could wear a shirt that says "AUTISM"
Then you wouldn't be weird just autistic, and liberal minded college girls would think it hip and open minded to be with you. By the SJW dogma they're pretty much not allowed to dislike you if you have a diagnosis.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.