[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need time frames, not assholes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1468299503937.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1468299503937.gif
1 MB, 500x281
I'm 240lbs, 5'11

how long will it take to get to 170lbs?
>>
Depends how much you exercise and how little you eat. The general consensus is that 2 pounds per week is about the ideal you can hope for without severe muscle loss or other health effects. So maybe 35 weeks at that rate. If you just want to lose weight and don't care if you're skinnyfat at the end, it will go way faster.
>>
Have you considered hacking off limbs?
>>
take it slow, you can easily lose it all in a year but i reccomend aiming for 2 because if you do it too fast you'll end up with a lot of loose skin and look even more disgusting than you already do
>>
You need an asshole dude, how else could you poo?
>>
>>37913764
This with a slight addition

If you're prepared to do anything you can get through quite a bit faster

You can go on an eca stack, this should up to double the weight loss

Or you can go with yohimbine HCl which might be a little more efficient

At the far end you can take dnp if you are prepared for the risk

If you don't mind dying, take all 3
>>
>>37913736
Doesnt matter how long it takes your 5'11
If u keep at it ull reach perfect bod mode
>>
>>37913736
Why are you in such a hurry?
>>
>>37913736
google projected weight loss.
>>
>>37913736
I was 5'9" 240 and got down to 170 in about a year but I put on muscle during that I'm pretty lean 182 now.

Make sure you lift while you do it or you'll regret it.

If you want advise ask away
>>
>>37915389
nioce, how was/is your skin situation
>>
>>37913736
However long it takes
>>
70lbs to lose? 70 weeks. So about a year and a half or two, since you're bound to rebound a little here and there.

Start today, count calories and STICK TO YOUR DAILY MAX FOR 1 POUND LOST A WEEK.
>>
>>37915432
>STICK TO YOUR DAILY MAX FOR 1 POUND LOST A WEEK.
why would anyone suggest this

1min, 2max
>>
I started at 5'11 245lbs. First year I was inconsistent and injured so I didn't lose as much as I could have but still lost around 25lbs easily. Second year I got serious and got down to 185. This year I got to 175 in March and started to bulk in April because the weight wasn't coming off anymore. So if you're committed and consistent you can get down to 170 in probably 1.5 years to 2 years. Tried eca and yohimbine on separate occasions and don't recommend either. I have lose skin and stretch marks but that depends more on how fast and long you got fat than how fast you lose it. If you stick with it and make this part of your life the time and fat will fly by
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 750x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 750x549
>>37915410
No too bad, pic related

The left pic is me at 170 and you can definitely see some loose skin on my chest (where I store a lot of my fat) but as I filled it in with muscle it slowly got better. Now it's almost impossible to see unless you look for it. And I have bone elsewhere on my body.
>>
>>37915910
None*
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.