[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you on the train to Gainesville?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: received_2068549190036900_1.jpg (121 KB, 750x974) Image search: [Google]
received_2068549190036900_1.jpg
121 KB, 750x974
Are you on the train to Gainesville?
>>
>>37912225
No but I took the bus to Snapcity today
>hold me brehs
>>
>>37913041
I just got back from Snapcity. I was cutting and gained back the weight I cut plus 5lbs. I get horribly depressed and eat like shit when I can't move.
>>
>>37913096
How was your trip. I reckon this is maybe nothing too extreme, felt a sharp pain and a crack feeling, altough I can already "crack" the joints on my back... Tomorrow I'll assess the situation when I try to get up from bed
>>
... Pretty sure this is true everywhere. I can't think of a place where eating fried chicken with a fork would be "normal".
>>
>>37913130
I goofed my form on ohp and hurt my mid upper back. No permanent damage, but it hurt like a bitch and kept me from cardio for a good month. I got back to lifting the week after I started running again. I've broken 3 bones in my foot and kept lifting, but fuck risking my back. Take it slow. Back injuries can fuck you up like none other.
>>
Bruh I live in Gainesville.

Literally, I live in Gainesville, FL and have for the past 14 years.
>>
>>37915065
So is it every bit as shitty as they claim.
>>
>>37915089
Basically. If you're not a frat kid or an intolerably liberal (like tumblr irl) college dropout there's not much to do other than go to midtown and fight frat kids and catch the clap from sorority girls.
>>
>>37915111
Have you seen a giant 6'3" woman who looks like she could be a sister of Pat Tillman with gigiantism?
>>
>>37915111
There's one extremely shitty bar there that I went to. Holy fuck what a pathetic place you call a bar district.

The pizza place is good though. On point family
>>
>>37915111
This, I'm in a frat here and its shit
>>37915065
You sound like a failure
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.