[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom gets gym membership >Only does zumba twice a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1416152015619.png (8 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
1416152015619.png
8 KB, 450x401
>Mom gets gym membership
>Only does zumba twice a week

>Mom says she wants to lose weight
>Tell her to get myfitnesspal and track her calories to ensure she's eating a caloric deficit
>"I can't do that anon I don't have 15mins of time per day!!!"

>Find she keeps buying some retarded "fat burning" meme scam pills from the internet

What the fuck do I do? How do I save her?
>>
>>37911611
>tfw I was 17 my mom lost 90 pounds in nine months and now runs three marathons a year

feels good man
>>
Does anyone know how menopause affects weight-loss/weight? My mom and her friends use that as an excuse.
>>
>>37911611
TopKek OP. Just sum up what the sticky says. If that does nothing, let her be.
>>
My mom lost 50lbs by sticking to a program her work supported called "naturally slim." Basically it teaches you to eat extremely slow and only when you're hungry. It had cute little videos to watch every day during the time it went on.
>>
>>37911611
Follow her around for a day and log that shit for her, then show her. My girlfriend put off with the same excuse, but the first day she actually logged her calories she went 2,000 over her daily allotment.

She switched gears pretty fast and started losing weight after that
>>
>>37911611
Why does it matter, do you wanna fuck your mom?
>>
>>37911925
>not wanting your ma to be a grandma
>>
>>37911925
>letting your own mother turn into a hamplanet

You're a bad son
>>
>Mom talks about losing weight
>We both start running in the morning together
>Made a healthy breakfast afterwards

Who else has active parents here?
>>
>>37912149
>mom is aerobics instructor
>mid 50s now and does classes for other middle aged women
>try out one of her step classes for shits and giggles
>dead before the hour

Never been so tired in my life
>>
>>37911611

>kill her
>inherit insurance and will
>>
>>37911611
You can't help someone who isn't asking for help. Only when she hits rock bottom she will realize her way and change if she is a decent human being, if not... enjoy having a fatass mom.
>>
>>37911611
Just tell her you saw MyFitnessPal on Dr. Phil or Oprah or whatever day time show is big with moms now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.