[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ec stack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ec.png (308 KB, 923x851) Image search: [Google]
ec.png
308 KB, 923x851
Does this work or is it just a meme? Rather do this than take DNP to lose a few pounds.
>>
Why don't you just eat less ?
>>
You posted this yesterday
>>
>>37904120

I got it from a thread yesterday but I wasn't able to read through it. Just wanna know if this won't fuck me up. I'm already eating at a caloric deficit by I want to stimulate the weight loss as much as possible without taking shit like DNP and dying in a tub of ice.
>>
Eat less, move more. Fuck.
>>
>>37904012
Using stimulants to increase your BMR and accelerate weight loss is a meme.
>>
>>37904513
Ec doesn't do this, don't listen to this fool

Do your own research OP Ec stack is legit and will help you keep more muscle during your cut as well as keep you awake, alert and non hungry

I always use an Ec stack when cutting, even on dnp kek
>>
>>37904809

Alright will do. Thanks man
>>
>>37904012
I'm on EC right now, it really does work with surpressing appetite. Also gives a lot of energy like an hour after you take it so take it like an hour before you lift or do cardio
>>
>>37904915

Enjoy bursting a blood vessel in your brain

The caffeine suppresses appetite, the adrenaline boosts your energy. It's for skipping a meal to deep cut.

>Wake up in the morning
>Do a stack
>Power through until lunch with it
>Eat a nice lunch and drink some coffee later in the day
>have a small fasting dinner like a bowl of oats

Oatsmeal is gonna be less than 400 calories, the coffee is gonna be maybe 100 if you really milk it. Leaves you a 1000 calorie lunch to go full starvation mode on or you can get a really cheaty meal to enjoy that is filling.
>>
>>37904012
Yeah it works.
Great for suppressing appetite. I can go all day without eating. Shit gives me massive headaches if I take it longer than a couple of days though.
>>
>>37904492
>>37904016
>thinking anyone with half a braincell is just going to take EC and not be in a deficit

"B-b-b-but he's cheating" fuck off with this stupid mentality.
>>
>>37904012
It goes without saying but it should be mg, not g

>>37904513
This is true, it will increase your BMR but it won't be anywhere near substantial enough to burn a good amount of calories

>>37904809
It does this because it is a stimulant. It provides energy and suppresses appetite, not raising your BMR. If you eat the same amount of calories per day you won't lose shit.

>>37905344
>Oatsmeal is gonna be less than 400 calories, the coffee is gonna be maybe 100 if you really milk it. Leaves you a 1000 calorie lunch to go full starvation mode on or you can get a really cheaty meal to enjoy that is filling.

This is retarded, don't do this unless you're a 12 year old gymnast

>>37904468
Basically OP the EC stack should suppress your appetite and give you enough energy to power through days without too much fatigue. There are risks, though; it increases heart rate and some people become really fucking irritable on it. In addition it'll burn out quickly - the "high" goes away after around a month of continued use. If it does this, it's still kind of working in the background - but your tolerance to the effects will wear down considerably. Don't increase dosage past 25mg/200mg ephedrine and caffeine, just taper down use and stay off for around a month. Be careful, it's easy to burn out the receptors like I did and not be able to use it anymore. It did help me lose 150+ pounds, though, so it's useful if you're careful and responsible and remember that it's a powerful drug.
>>
I did it before with chesteeze before it was removed from sites and i couldnt find it anymore. sure enough i lost quite a bit of weight but i would get weird heart palpitations every night.
>>
>>37904016
Ever heard of weight loss plateaus? I wanna be fucking an 8%bf jacked sick cunt.
>>
Fuckers, you are the reason I get weird looks when I go into walgreens and ask for this. I have a legit need for it since I have asthma, plus I lift. So the cashiers look at me like I'm a steroid mong. Thanks
>>
>>37906034
Maybe you should tell them to do their fucking job for once if they keep doing that every time.
>>
>>37905903
Don't listen to this guy OP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.