[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best cardio exercise to prevent getting killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 208x200
What's the best cardio exercise to prevent getting killed by an heart attack at 50?
>>
>>37899834
Any form of cardio, so long as you get winded.

I find basic running to be very calming.
>>
>>37899834
Running, cycling and swimming are all great.

Jumping rope, kettle bell cleans and team sports like basketball, soccer and football are also great cardio.

/thread
>>
>>37899834
martial arts are by far the best... not only is it a great form of cardio, but you also aquire an alpha skill.
>>
>>37899834
the heart is not concerned with the activity it beats regardless
>>
Swimming is best cardio
one of the few that works the whole body PLUS low impact.
Running is pretty bad past 30 minutes, it's too high impact on your knees. As are most cardio sports :(
>prevent getting killed by an heart attack at 50
that is a pretty low bar to be honest.
Make sure whatever you do you go at it for a awhile, at least over 45 minutes for real endurance gains.
>>
>>37899834

Squats
>>
>>37899834
Sex with qt3.14 gf. Train hard anon.
>>
>>37899834
Let's assume that swimming, running and cycling all get your heart elevated the same way.

Swimming would be best if you're concerned about longevity. Running is higher impact on the joints and cycling is liable to cuck your balls up. Those two things aren't very prominent dangers, but they exist over long periods of time. Swimming, save drowning, lets you float on top of a body of human piss and chlorine for years and years.
>>
>>37900222

Also, if you get out of the pool late, you get to shower with the swimmers team.
>>
>>37900222

What if you're too busy to choose between pool and gym?
>>
>>37899834
Imo
Swimming #1
Rowing #2
>>
For least time, wind sprints.
>>
>>37900153
This. Swimming is best
>>
>>37899834
>What's the best cardio exercise to prevent getting killed by an heart attack at 50?

Try hanging yourself. If you do it right, I guarantee you won't have to wait until you're 50 to die.
>>
Not pokemon bloody go before anyone types it. Thanks you.
>>
>>37900801
How do you swim for 45 minutes?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.