[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anyone else hang out at the gym on ur off days? I usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1466790000824.jpg (201 KB, 609x867) Image search: [Google]
1466790000824.jpg
201 KB, 609x867
>Anyone else hang out at the gym on ur off days?

I usually do and i'll go around getting people water if they look like they are working out heavy. Or offer to spot or just give advice to people. Anyone else do this?
>>
>>37890260
Learn to greentext summerdyel.
>>
>>37890269
fuck you faggot
>>
>>37890260
That is the saddest thing i've read all day.
>>
>>37890260
>anybody go into work on their days off?
>I just kind of hang around the office, sometimes I'll pass people a pen or stapler if they look they need it
>>
File: Anhero_x-ray.jpg (43 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Anhero_x-ray.jpg
43 KB, 750x600
>>37890260
>Anyone else hang out at the 4Chan on ur off days?

I usually do and I'll go around shitposting on clean threads if they look like they are too on topic. Or offer to derail threads or just give shitposting advice to people. Anyone else a faggot?
>>
>>37890869
How so? I enjoy the gym way more then some club bullshit
>>
>>37890260
why don't you just do some cardio then on your off days at the gym.
>>
>>37891201
cardio kills gains autist
>>
>I bitchboy for people on my off days

What the fuck. At least get a job there so you get paid for being a butler
>>
>>37891246
These are the same type of people who wear seatbelts in the back seat.
>>
>>37891335
Lol what?
>>
>>37891371
These are the same type of people who helmets on their bike.
>>
I'm actually homeless and I live in a van. I park at the gym early in the morning and use the shower and sink to do hygiene, lift, hang out, finish and go on my laptop (using gym wifi) in my van and come back in the evening to lift some more and talk with the evening folk.

I also work 18 hour weeks (fri-sun) as a bouncer at some trendy bar to buy food, insurance, gym membership, etc. The job is extremely easy as it's a nice area. Mostly just checking to make sure everyone is of age to enter.

Just put brake pads and a tires on the van. Life is good.
>>
>>37890260
Christ this guy is a fucking penis.
>>
>>37891752
Those are the same kind of people who use condoms
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.