[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts? experiences? lifting same weights and same machines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Marines-with-TRX.png (415 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
Marines-with-TRX.png
415 KB, 600x393
thoughts? experiences?

lifting same weights and same machines has bored me out of my ass.
>>
File: shop-force_kit_1125x633_111007.jpg (56 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
shop-force_kit_1125x633_111007.jpg
56 KB, 900x506
>>
>>37889036
more sex swing than exercise equipment
>>
do some body weight routines for a month or two. after that go back to weights.

it is actually good way to get used to your new body weight and actually could give you better joint results.
>>
>>37889161
that's what I've been doing for past 3 months.
in that time I tried pretty much every possible body-weight exercise and never want to go back to lifting weights ever again.
>>
looks fun
>>
>>37889036
>lifting same weights
You are supposed to add 5lb each training session until you are intermediate.
>>
>>37889397
not the point.
it's BOOOOOORIIIIIIIIING.
plain too fucking boring.
same gym, same barbels, same fucking music, same fucking people, talking same topics every single fucking day.
I grew so tired of that mundane bullshit, these people that come to lift they are like the shallowest people that you can possibly find.
I did change gyms, I did got to know new people, but in the end it's the same, again.
I just can't stand that same, boring shit.
so I'm continuously looking for something new. something to keep me advancing. something INTERESTING.
>>
>>37889469
then concede to being dyel
>>
>>37889483
sure.
>>
>>37889469
well you don't go to the gym for fun, you go because you want to accomplish your fitness related objectives, either functional strength, resistance, a better physique, running a marathon or whatever. if you wanna have fun and want to stay healthy do a fucking sport or play some video games if you dont give a shit
>>
>>37889544
also, if you want to become fit but you need some kind of inspiration then it'd be much more beneficial to you ethically to use discipline as motivation rather than fun, since fun can oscillate too much and is not reliable, while discipline doesn't depend in your mood, it only depends in your willpower, which is a skill that you can train, unlike fun.
>>
>>37889573
I've been doing sports for 12 years. I've always been doing some kind of sport.
I like cardio, but I don't like running outside. so I do running outside once a week, and twice rowing machine.
I've been doing sprinting, martial arts, weight training, mma
but after 2 years or so I get bored. as soon as I get good enough with something, I get bored and move on.
that's what I do and how I live my life.
I find work, I work until I get bored with it -- I move on.
>>
>>37889633
with that being said, I don't need discipline or willpower or any other shit to make myself stick with shit that bores the fuck out of me.

ALL I want to know if anyone finds TRX interesting or worthwhile.
also, more like intended general thread for TRX for people to share their experience with it, maybe some kind of insight.

but I guess there aren't any.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.