[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wearing sandals at the gym Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 20160711_141103.jpg (845 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160711_141103.jpg
845 KB, 2560x1440
>wearing sandals at the gym

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>37888574
Because we're men and youre a under 6 foot homo, you scared of my feet nigger?
>>
>>37888574
maybe the natty human being was in da sauna before he/she lifted. Or is prepping to dead-lift without da sandals. Who the fuck knows.
>>
>>37888605

It was a skinny white kid with a bunch of tattoos on his arms
>>
>>37888598

I don't want to have to look at ugly man feet while I'm working out

Cute girl feet I don't mind
>>
Trust me you don't want a 50kg dumbbell dropped on your toe and seeing blood spill everywhere
>>
>>37888574
Mandatory injury waiver
>>
>>37890678
because with shoes on that would be perfectly fine.
>>
>>37890852
It would probably help. Bitch
>>
I wear my nike sandals and socks (never barefoot) after I've done my warm up cardio.
I squat and deadlift without shoes anyway, is that okay?
I usually keep them on until I'm done lifting, and put my running shoes on when I need to do cardio.
>>
>>37888574
Nigga, there are dudes walking around barefoot where I go, like those niggers are doing oly lifts
>>
>>37890852
>doesn't wear steel toes.
>thinks he's still gonna make it.
>>
>>37888574
it usually isn't lmao

my gym doesn't allow open toed shoes
>>
>>37892586
>>37892586
This
What kind of fucking shit Gym you go to Op?
>>
I take off my shoes for squats and deadlifts, the fucking people that work there bitch at me every time because it's apparently in the rules that you must wear shoes at all times, but fuck that. I don't want imbalances from wearing running shoes while I lift.
>>
I saw someone wearing socks, sandals, and jeans, squatting once.

Felt like I was inside a /fit/ copypasta
>>
I literally wore sandals with socks to the gym today because i usually just slip off my shoes to do all my lifts anyway who the fuck cares
>>
how else are you gonna squat your bodyweight on your first day of lifting?
>>
alpha as fuck
>>
>>37892631
>Wearing running shoes for lifting

why

just wear converse or something
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.