[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: mystery health problem It all started 4 days ago, I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 79183900.jpg (40 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
79183900.jpg
40 KB, 540x720
ITT: mystery health problem

It all started 4 days ago, I was using the OHP machine (don't judge me), and was hitting 8x5, on my last few reps, I started to struggle real hard to the point I felt I wasn't gonna be able to lift the weight, but I didn't give up I managed to do it. As soon as I did, I got a massive throbbing headache, it felt like I was gonna die and it went away after a few minutes. Each day after that, my head throbs painful just like the first day when I lift weights or run (ran a mile yesterday and the headaches began after running for maybe 800 meters on the track), just right now I was getting rid of some gains by jacking off and the moment I came, the headache appeared...

What the fuck is going on brahs??
this shit has never happened before

pic unrelated
>>
You died. Go away spooky ghost.
>>
Sounds like you popped some blood vessels.
>>
>>37887988
Probably this. Or you had a minor stroke, I would get an MRI if it doesnt go away in a week
>>
>>37887988
>>37888029
This. It happened to me while squatting TIA (mini-stroke). Don't fuck around. Go get checked to rule out a more serious issue.
>>
>>37888029
I'm 5'10, 18 and weight 155 lbs, no history of strokes in my family, It just happens every time I use a lot of my strength, but I'm fine right now.
>>
>>37887916

>OHP machine

>OHP
>8x5

There's your problem you dyel retard
>>
You probably damaged your brain.
Then you waited far to long to seek basic medical care while in a possibly life threatening situation. To top it all off, you went on a Uraguian hammock weaving forum, found the board full of the dumbest people who also love to give terrible advice, and then posted "hurr durr my brain hurts is this bad guys?"

At this point I'd say go to the fucking doctor but honestly the gene pool needs to get stronger.
>>
Sounds like you're suffering from exertion headaches OP
>>
>>37887916
Same happened to me twice during my lifiting career. Give it a good rest and be patient.
>>
shiiiiiiiiiiiiit son
>>
Is that Georgi?
>>
>>37888148
This 100%. You are describing exertion headaches exactly. Rest for two weeks then slowly ramp back up. I know resting sucks but if you don't the headaches will just get worse.
>>
>>37888092
Well congratulations you just made history
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.