[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit you hate seeing at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: disgust.png (119 KB, 325x251) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
119 KB, 325x251
I'll start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkrUWqjrrBU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>37876129
I don't understand. You hate that the spotter wasn't doing shit? Or a twig was trying to lift weight he obviously couldn't?
>>
>>37876361
Hate kids trying to lift way more than they can handle and being stupid in the gym.
Both of them look equally retarded, spotter wasn't at fault tho.
>>
File: LeOHPface2.jpg (27 KB, 405x359) Image search: [Google]
LeOHPface2.jpg
27 KB, 405x359
the press in the squat rack
>>
Indian people wearing polos and jeans wandering around machines and doing a couple sets with barely any weight
>>
>The one guy who makes eye contact with everyone
>Almost as if people are looking at him and he wants to return the stare
>>
>>37876411
>Fuck you, that is the best place to do a proper press
>>
File: fedora500.jpg (5 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
fedora500.jpg
5 KB, 241x209
>>37876129
>showing off for women
>failing 2 plate before you even push up
only at a highschool gym
>>
>>37876965
CLEAN

THE

WEIGHT
>>
>>37876411
Here's your (You).
>>
>>37876129
Even so many years later this video is still fucking hilarious.
>>
>>37876129
I hate seeing people do larger amounts of weight with awful form. I always see people load up the bench with too much weight and barely half rep, or curl bros trying to do 50 lbs for reps but swinging their entire body to get the weight up every single time.
>>
>>37876965
You don't know how to greentext do you summerfriend?
>>
>>37877386
>summerfriend
>>
>>37877396
You didn't understand what he meant.

Fucking whoosh.
>>
>>37876129
>"let's go black man"

So fucking inspired to lift weights now
>>
>>37876129
My wife's son showing off that he can outlift me.
>>
When people try to show off and lift to much. Like if you can't lift much then don't. It's better to lift what you can rather than get hurt trying to show off. Your at the gym to make gains not kill yourself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.