[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you get a balanced physique with just OHP and deadlifts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Can you get a balanced physique with just OHP and deadlifts? I hate spending so much fucking time in the gym.
>>
>>37874195
no, your chest and kegs will be underdeveloped as fuck
>>
>>37874195
You're not gonna make it.
NO! You're not gonna make it!
You're not gonna make it...ANYMORE!!!

twistedsister.jpeg
>>
>>37874195
that is pretty retarded question to ask
and the answer is obviously no
>>
>>37874231
>twistedsister.jpeg
>Not Swolesister.jpg

You missed a double joke there, goddammit
>>
>>37874359
FUUUUG :DDDDD
>>
>>37874195
Yeah. Add in push ups that you split up throughout the day along with chin ups and you'll be fine.

You'll still get quad work-they just won't be over-developed like most people prefer them.
You can do just those two primary lifts plus two accessories and be fine.

Honestly
>>
>>37874195

clean and press
clean and frontsquat
dips
chinup

relatively cheap to do at home
>>
>>37874195
Clean and jerk. These exercises together hit your back, legs, ass, and shoulders. And your core a good bit, too. I mean think about it, a clean is pretty much a deadlift and a front squat in one. If you want to save time, just do those with an overhead press at the end.

Beyond that, just do bench press and pullups for chest/tris and lats/bis.
>>
>>37874391
>push ups
>enough to build a big powerful chest
nah

>You'll still get quad work-they just won't be over-developed like most people prefer them.
uneducated opinion

t-rex mode is a meme - squats don't condemn you to overdeveloped quads.

to think deadlifts is enough to develop quads in relation to posterior chain is stupid - do you think people doing half squats are getting a good workout as well?

Honestly

>>37874195
if you wanna be lazy and just do two, do the normal thing and alternate between OHP/DL day and Squat/BP day - doing chins whenever you feel like it.

you'll build everything just fine with that. don't be stupid and over-restrictive.
>>
>>37874231
kek'd
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.