[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally did it /pol/ I finally got a gf, she's 5'1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 680x778) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 680x778
I finally did it /pol/ I finally got a gf, she's 5'1 and at 15 she has to potential to be high test but I have to shape her. I have a general idea of workouts for her but the tricky thing is what her diet should be. Is there like a recipe out there for a high test /fit/ girl? I'd like to keep her short too if there's a way to acheive that.

Please help me /fit/
>>
>>37874018
>I'd like to keep her short too if there's a way to acheive that.
???
>>
Post pics for further analysis.
>>
You can stay short by using malnourishment but it's got to be that or gains, you can only have one or the other
>>
>i finally did it /pol/

go back to your containment board
>>
>>37874018
Unless she's like 15, her height will stay the same... You didn't tell us her allergies, if she's vegan, paleo, lacto vegetarian??
>>
>>37874090
Nevermind she is 15... Just make her start lifting properly and shit, should keep her lower to the ground
>>
>>37874018
Its easy to find a proper diet for males. But for females its going to be probably more generic and completely different I think.

It would be degenerate to help her increase test since big muscle mass =/ good for women, they turn into men.

Since they dont need to pump. They need less carbs on workout days. They probably dont need as much as red meat as us though.

and it would be generally healthy for them to avoid too many estrogen's as well?

I mean, the human body tries to get to its 100% peak with the minerals that it can get. So theoretically if you just dont feed her too much of what we eat to grow muscle, she should be fine?

fug, its a hard one op.

>>37874111
dont listen to this faggot, no deadlifts and other stuff for your gf, you dont want to create a man out of her.
>>
>>37874157
>big muscle mass =/ good for women, they turn into men.
>and it would be generally healthy for them to avoid too many estrogen's as well?
>So theoretically if you just dont feed her too much of what we eat to grow muscle, she should be fine?
are you intentionally being this incorrect and dense or
>>
>>37874157
this is bait.
>>
>>37874178
>>37874184
muscles increase testosterone

too much testosterone in women is like too much estrogen in men, but even worse. They could go through late puberty and gain male characteristics.

so no lifting for women, at least not too heavy, you fucking faggots.

and the too much estrogen for women thing can cause cancers.
>>
File: 498076348.jpg (447 KB, 1024x693) Image search: [Google]
498076348.jpg
447 KB, 1024x693
>>37874200
yeah cuz lifting weights is like directly injecting roids androgenic steroids straight into your asshole
>>
>>37874265
Why though, women dont need this shit. All women have to do to stay healthy is to eat well and to run once in a while. They have no need to maintain testosterone levels like males to do be in optimal functioning capacity for themselves.

and that is exactly what muscles help you with, in increasing testosterone. So every time that QT girl works out her muscles, she most likely will increase her test, making her behavior more unfemale like.

Its pretty dumb, and you people here are pretty dumb. You cant ask a dog to climb a tree, or a cat to swim.
>>
File: 1467670967827.png (414 KB, 2069x2681) Image search: [Google]
1467670967827.png
414 KB, 2069x2681
>>37874067
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 1118x1118) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 1118x1118
>>37874341
I just what her to have dat ass really and I guess squats, leg workouts, back and an work is all that's necasary for a girl. But the diet is gonna be a nightmare do I just feed her soy shit so her estrogen goes up?

Any femanons that can help me here?
>>
>>37875461
feed her a normal ass diet and give her a normal ass balanced routine you retard she's not a different species
>>
MOOOOOOODS

MOOODSSSSSSSSS
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.