[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw you started lifting for women >28 now, best shape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: 1433213276940.jpg (13 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
1433213276940.jpg
13 KB, 249x213
>Tfw you started lifting for women
>28 now, best shape of my life, look amazing
>Turns out most women are absolute garbage after they turn 20 years old, have fucked dozens of guys, tons of emotional baggage and they got used up by some good looking fagget and partied their youth away while you bettered yourself in every way imaginable.

How do you guys motivate yourself to keep lifting? Honestly feel like I'm done. Fuck. I don't see the point anymore. I'm strong, I'm built, I'm very confident and very successful, I'm 6'1, but I've only had one girlfriend and she turned out to be a whore who fucked like 8 guys before we got together.

Honestly, what the fuck? What's the point anymore? Hope none of you faggots are lifting weights for girls, because it's not worth it. The guys who get the most and the best quality pussy are good looking guys with great facial genetics.
>>
File: jason gets slapt.gif (148 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
jason gets slapt.gif
148 KB, 480x270
28? You sound fresh out of highschool.
>>
>>37873275
You're looking in the wrong places, dumbass.
Otherwise, you're mostly correct. I'm realizing this more and more the fitter I get.
>>
>>37873275
>she turned out to be a whore who fucked like 8 guys before we got together.
boo freaking hoo. not everyone sat in their parents basement defending their virginity throughout high school and college. sorry you fell for the pure virgin waifu meme.
>>
>>37873275
8 guys is a LOT less than most women have slept with by the time they're mid-20s. I know many women around 22 who have slept with 50+ guys.
>>
>>37873327
Exactly. So what's the point? You better yourself so much and finally "get" her - and she's been spending her time getting fucked by some faggots. Her love for you isn't even authetic, she "loved" most of those guys that fucked. Or she was just blowing every random guy she met, which is even worse.
>>
>>37873275
>8 guys

Bad news man, life isn't going to get any better for you, but that is really your own fault.
>>
>>37873343
you're right. you should probably just kill yourself because there are no more virgins left at 28.
>>
>inb4 this thread is flooded by faggot cucks who tell you that you should just get over the fact that the girl you love and would die for was getting fucked and used by other dudes.

wew lads.
>>
>>37873275
I moved to an Asian country.

Cute virgin pussy everywhere.
>>
>dated korean fobby girl from 15-19 me 16-22 (early bday)
>fucked the everloving shit out of her , lost her viriginity to me.. all kinds of virginity she lost kek
>we end up splitting up cause culture clash/i aint chink
>mfw i've ruined her for whatever asian cuck ends up with her later on

While she is my oneitis i guess because i can't fucking seem to forget about her, But i feel happy i got the best years of her life.

OP
here's some advice, if you look relatively young (not dressing like an old man/not too many wrinkles) then just go to the club during special events or goto clubs near highschools/universities on friday nights and pickup some sluts that look good.

That's about it , don't bother dating any woman above 23/25 because she's already at her expiry date and you won't get much intellectual stimulation from "professional" women either (i work closely with a female CEO of a major insurance company in my country) and she's dumb as rocks desu

Just date/marry some girl that will give you good looking kids, and then you can just fuck around on the side

Good luck bro
>>
>buy backpack
>walk on college campus
>pick up freshmeat
>>
>>37873390
>Be me earlier this year
>living in Seoul
>date qt3.14 virgin Korean girl
>take her virginity
>think nothing of her
>we break it off
>can't stop thinking about her

I know that feel. What the fuck is this?
>>
>>37873354
life's not a disney movie bro. get over it or be alone forever.
>>
>>37873275
>Turns out most women are absolute garbage after they turn 20 years old

This is why you pick up 18/19 year olds. If you're fit, decent-looking and in your late 20s you should have no problem picking up teens.
>>
so just be like the other guys she fucked, i know it may feelbad if you want more, but that's how it is

>>37873354
>would die for
lmao nice meme faggot nu male cuck
>>
>Turns out most women are absolute garbage after they turn 20 years old, have fucked dozens of guys, tons of emotional baggage and they got used up by some good looking fagget and partied their youth away while you bettered yourself in every way imaginable.
Most women have their prime during from 19 to 23.
Then they degrade rapidly. Also, none of them is interested in improving themself.

It's a shame that we need them to reproduce.
>>
>>37873381
>>37873390
>>37873407

What's with asian girls wanting to lose their virginity so desperatly? i spent a month in china and other foreigners told me about how they'd date girls and the girls would give it up within a week or a few days.

is it taboo or something?
>>
>>37873424
Good looking white men are revered by women over there. They can't help themselves when a good looking young white guy goes after them.
>>
>>37873407
I'll sound like a weab probably but i honestly believe its because they are really quite different from the girls here in north america, i have a few friends from japan and they are all just so fucking polite and sure maybe it's "fake" niceness but it's super nice anyways.

I've seen that asian girls tend to be a bit jealous/needy but they pay back with honesty/loyalty

I can't say anything for americanized asian girls as the ones i've met at parties are huge sluts kek
>>
>>37873440
i'm latino but i'm lighter skinned so i think they see me as a soccer player or something but desu i'm quite fit/attractive so i think looks>skin color if you look good enough but idk fampai
>>
>>37873275

If your attitude is that women are garbage, you should have no emotional issues with using them / fucking their brains out / degrading them / dumping them. If you're not doing that then on some level you don't think women are garbage, either find one that isn't or go full narcissistic fuck boi mode. You can't do both.
>>
Honestly can't even relate to anything you guys write about women

It's just so fucking disconnected from reality. It amazes me sometimes.
>>
File: smuganimegirls.png (171 KB, 566x227) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirls.png
171 KB, 566x227
Heads up : Girls you meet at parties/clubs/festivals/bars are not the type you want to date or be with.

No you won't find "the one" their because she's busy studying or having a hobby that is actually productive
>>
>>37873354
>The girl you love doesnt love you back
>Does not move on and find someone who loves him back but clings to her like a barnacle loving her from afar and ragibg like a baby as she has the audacity to live her life fucking and loving in a process of maturing
>Insisting that lifes disney-narrative should kick in because im a special snow flake
>Calls *other* people cucks

Go out and live anon. Youre missing out on life just because you dont want to change and grow up.
>>
>>37873448
Asian women are extremely approachable too. I dated some hot ass women in Korea and they were really nice.

I will NEVER date a western woman ever again. East Asian women are just on a different level if you're looking for something long-term.

>>37873469
No, they really do care about the whiteness of your skin. I look Mediterranean and have no issues but if you're blonde hair and blue eyes you literally don't have to exert any effort.

If you're dark it's going to be more difficult but no impossible.
>>
>>37873354
Did you lose your virginity to her?
>>
>>37873489
I just met a really cute Chinese astrophysics PhD student and she is probably the sweetest girl I've ever met. When I go to China next month I'm going to fug the fug outta her :D
>>
>>37873472
How is everything said in this thread not true?
>>
>>37873506
Oh i completely agree about the skin thing
i'm glad im not dark like mexicans/black people as i would have no chance. And asian girls tend to be pretty blunt about things like appearance as she's told me i have nice color skin etc etc
It actually makes me kek sometimes how blunt they can be about things tumblerettes would freak out about.

And yeah i've never felt more satisfied in a relationship since the korean girl i dated. Girls here don't really compare so far
>>
>>37873536
You talk about women being used up and dumb and worthless trash as soon as they pass the age of 20. How the fuck do you not find nice and smart girls? I meet them all the time.
>>
>>37873502
>You can't mature without getting fucked by dozens of guys

top kek lad.

26 years old. Only had one relationship.

Are you saying unattractive people can never be mature because they can't fuck thousands of girls? Or are you saying only girls need to get dogged out and ran thru to "mature"?
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 147x147) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 147x147
>>37873423
lmao 21-31 is primetime, you know how many tinder girls wanted that young college dick.

Show us your fedora
>>
>>37873534
DO it man, fucking marry her if you're inclined too. All you need to do is be patient because chinese girls (i guess all east asian girls) can be a bit extreme in shit like being jealous/controlling but it's a cultural thing and she expects you to resist/pull back.

Why do you think asian girls dont realyl like dating asian guys? Because they say "yes" to anythign the girl says
>>
>>37873275
What do you want us to say to you, OP? "No you're wrong you'll find the right one some day!"

Sorry man. There aren't any virgins left at your age. Maybe you should've put yourself out there when you were younger instead of waiting until 28.
>>
OP it's time to start leaving humanity behind.
>>
>>37873552
Guys that say shit like "don't you want her to be good in bed lol? omg girls are hoomans and its natural to be a huge slut lol"

are guys that ended up with sluts and they are justifiying it in hind-sight
>>
>>37873354
but what if you keep pursuing a girl who is already taken, success?
>>
>>37873550
Women are just a thousand times hotter when they're younger. They definitely lose that "glow" and "spark" when they pass like 23.

Also, just because they're "smart" and "nice" doesn't mean they're not emotionally damaged sluts who banged 10 guys in the past couple of years.

Women are naturally just garbage. If you managed to snag one up while she's still young and keep her - both of you grow, mature and learn stuff from each other, growing up together and maturing together helps you grow as a couple and form in a perfect relationship.

If you get some mid to late 20's slag that has fucked dozens of guys, you're just honestly accepting a consolation prize for failing to find you. Both of you are just deluding yourself that you can build the same kind of relationship.
>>
>>37873541
Even a fuckbuddy I had in Korea would fold my clothes and clean my apartment while I was out doing private lessons.

a FUCKBUDDY

Good luck ever finding an American girl from our generation that has ever boiled water or looked at a washing machine.
>>
>>37873560
>chinese girls (i guess all east asian girls) can be a bit extreme in shit like being jealous/controlling but it's a cultural thing and she expects you to resist/pull back.

I actually like that. Fuck women that want to have "girls nights out" and go out with their friends all the time.
>>
>>37873354

> every girl should be a virgin until they meet you
> you should be able to walk into a bar or party and fuck any +8/10 you feel like
> but any waifu should be virgin until marriage

Seriously, everybody has sex. If you expect your girl to be a virgin, you should be a virgin too. Except virgins are extremely rare these days, because people actually got around to acknowledging that sex doesn't require marriage or love, and people can just enjoy it for its own fucking sake.
>>
>>37873555
>Show us your fedora

I'm yet to own one. :(
>>
>>37873552
No thats not what i said at all anon.
>>
>>37873621
Bar sluts don't need to be virgins but if I meet a sweet nerdy girl or something I would rather her not have had 20 cocks inside of her.
>>
>>37873592
all my college buddies with gfs have them do their laundry and clean their places. most girls like to do this its not an asian thing
>>
>>37873632
people shower anon.
>>
>>37873632
Literally why does it matter who she's had sex with in the past? I can't think of a single way it would influence your relationship with her.
>>
>>37873644
>college buddies

American? White state?
>>
To the people in this thread pining after virgin girls, I have a question: how many girls have you slept with? Just curious.
>>
>>37873673
Yes american not sure what you mean by white state but me and my friends are white if that's what you're asking
>>
>>37873669
It shows she isn't loyal or takes relationships seriously. You're just another cock to her.

You guys seriously considering dating western women WILL get burned. This is a friendly warning.
>>
>>37873678
This. Unless they're virgins themselves, I don't understand how they don't see the blatant hypocrisy.
>>
File: RnGEd93.jpg (45 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
RnGEd93.jpg
45 KB, 600x800
>>37873621
Not that guy. But I'm 24 years old and I've given up on relationships entirely. I only hire prostitutes now, sometimes I go to clubs and get lucky. I'd use tinder - but I'm not attractive enough.

I don't feel resentful towards women, but I'm honestly not interested in a relationship anymore because every girl I know has had that "one true love" and now everyone else is just a cuck compared to that guy. They've also fucked loads of guys and I just feel like "Shit, am I the same as this guy? Am I lower than him? Higher than him?" and in those cases, all of those scenarios just have so many negatives to them that I just don't want to stress about it anymore.

My last girlfriend had only had 2 boyfriends before me, but I mean she was 19-20. I just felt like a massive loser knowing that she loved those guys and now she "loves" me. What's her love worth? At the end of the day - if those relationships worked out, she would never even be interested in me, if she still cares about those guys - it's horrible, if she doesn't - that's even worse because it was just a so non-chalant to her, while a relationship me ant so much to me. I broke it off with her, a year long relationship, my only relationship ever and not even a month later she was going out with some black guy.

I feel like I missed out on a huge part of my life. I wish I had gotten a girl because I was 18, I would never have left her. Now I can't force myself to care anymore. Prostitutes are cheap and clubsluts make up for the rest of it. I'm dead inside desu.
>>
>>37873684
oops

Which state?

Are you in a more rural area? The women I have been through school with would never do something like that.
>>
File: 1468027560783.jpg (32 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1468027560783.jpg
32 KB, 400x460
>>37873685
ZOZZLE, people are not there for relationships, everyone just wants to jizz in their favorite girl
>>
I used to have a similar mindset to OP.

I realized a few years ago that I have no desire to get married or have children, and because of that it doesn't really matter how slutty my current GF is/was - I can drop her at any time with no long lasting repercussions. The number and quality of my intimate relationships drastically increased after this.

"True love" doesn't exist outside of fiction, why do you think it's the focus of the overwhelming majority of stories?
>>
>>37873689
We're different fucking genders you retard, there's no "hypocrisy" here. Go back to plebbit/tmblr with that "equality" shit. Real life doesn't work like that.
>>
>>37873698
I go to penn state. I guess people are rural here but they aren't exactly conservative.
>>
>>37873678
>>37873689
Men and women aren't equal in relationships. Men are biologically supposed to sleep with multiple women and spread their seed. Women don't.

Stop being brainwashed by this pussy liberal society we live in.
>>
>>37873685
Holy FUCK you're dumb anon
>>
>>37873708
Then enjoy your STDs I guess.
>>
>>37873685

How does it even imply either of those?

> It shows she isn't loyal
You're assuming she cheated on all the guys?

> It shows she doesn't take relationships seriously
So the only way for a women to acceptably sleep with somebody is if they're in a deeply committed, long-term relationship? They can't sleep with somebody at a bar? Or casually date somebody?

And neither of these influence your current relationship.

Can women not sleep with people the same as you can? Or are you going to try to make that bullshit "one lock many keys" argument?

She can enjoy sex and still be perfectly loyal.
>>
File: 1466036725464.jpg (53 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1466036725464.jpg
53 KB, 474x595
>>37873749
enjoy your virginity
>tips fedora
>>
>>37873725
It depends on how they were raised. Women our age just weren't taught how to cook or clean at all. They were told to study and go to college to get useless degrees. Now they're even more useless.

>>37873772
I've fucked plenty of women m8.
>>
>>37873401
Kek, this may be most underrated post in the thread.
>>
>>37873584

This is true. I had land the dream girl, her at 19 and me at 22 and things went great for a year or two but then her slut friend convinced her she had to "find herself and experience more" and she left to slut it up, drop out of college and wind up dating some ugly loser who can't believe he's banging a girl with all her teeth.

And all other women you find now are just used up. It's all fairly disappointing.
>>
When i met my gf 7 years ago we had both had ~7-8 sexual partners.

After that we were monogamous for a couple of years until we started bringing some other girls in as "guest stars every 6 months or so. So lots of coxks and vaginas running around messing up the statistics of pure people i guess.

Dont see any problem with girls fucking people if i do.

I have a feeling people have lots of opinions on what a retarded cuck I am though based on the responses here. Leaving now for dinner out with said person. Just wanted to say its not to late anon. Its different and scary with adult relations but its not harder then insisting the universe revolves around you.
>>
>>37873728
>men sleeps with 10 women
>woman sleeps with 1 man
How is this supposed to work?
>>
File: drrakelbling.png (193 KB, 393x371) Image search: [Google]
drrakelbling.png
193 KB, 393x371
>started lifting for girls in college
>gained 30 pounds
>increased shirt and jeans size
>wow anonkun you're strong and you wear tight shirts

went from beta cuck of 1 girl in a year to at least 10 girls a year, thank you muscles

I'm not looking for a relationship, I'm 21 and make no money at Walmart.
>>
>>37873685
>grill be 18 and in relationship with Chad
>give up poon to Chad because good gf
>2 years later Chad dumps me
>try to find new bf but apparently am cock loving whore who has no respect for relationships and can't take them seriously

Wew lad guess girls who aren't virgins aren't good enough for you, good luck finding an 8+/10 who's a virgin
>>
>>37873757
>You're assuming she cheated on all the guys?

No, she can just leave the relationship for some bullshit reason. There's 0 commitment from western women for long-term relationships

>So the only way for a women to acceptably sleep with somebody is if they're in a deeply committed, long-term relationship?

If that's all you want to do then go for it. Just wear a bag. Never try to seriously date a western woman.

>Can women not sleep with people the same as you can?

exactly. Men and women are not the same.

>She can enjoy sex and still be perfectly loyal.

obviously
>>
>>37873401
I might actually be able to do this

> tfw permanent babyface
fuck my genetics, I can't put on much muscle. my wrists the size of a chickenfoot
>>
>>37873728
I don't know if you understand this but every time a man sleeps with a woman the woman also has to sleep with the man.
>>
>>37873832

Then how come loads of women get loads of dick but many guys get none at all?

>80/20 rule, many people sleeping with one player or slut
>>
>>37873275
You're mistaken op, that's not what most women are like, that's what the females YOU attract are like. Change the hook and bait if you want to catch something worth while. You're not going to catch giant deep sea tuna without proper bait and poles. You get what you put out there
>hurrdurr I'm going to project my bad self fulfilling prophecy with women unto half of the worlds population.
Get over yourself, YOU are the problem - not half the worlds population
>>
>>37873798
>>37873832
It's not supposed to "work" you morons. Men like you will accept non-virgins and rape has been a part of humanity for centuries. Not every man can attract a woman, either.
>>
File: anon with asian wife.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
anon with asian wife.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>37873506
>I will NEVER date a western woman ever again.
>>37873685
>You guys seriously considering dating western women WILL get burned.

Did you order your loyal Asian bride yet?
>>
File: 1465754618510.gif (933 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
1465754618510.gif
933 KB, 343x284
>>37873401
This is true. As long as you're under 30 I'd say people will still judge you as a 20-year-old college student. I always thought people were young in college and vice versa, but there all kinds of ages, every girl I've seen from 22-28 still look like they're 20.
>>
File: 1451478989284.jpg (73 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
1451478989284.jpg
73 KB, 666x692
>>37873757
Not the guy you're replying to, but I would vastly prefer that my would-be girlfriend didn't fuck around.

I've had many chances at both casual and serious relationships and turned down a lot (also fucked up some), which is how I ended up a virgin at 23.

The reason I turned many of them down was that I didn't have that "feeling" and without that, I didn't even consider fucking them.

I don't think casual sex is a bad thing, but in the case of a hypothetical girlfriend for me, I would like for her to share my values and preferences because I believe that to be a good basis for a relationship.

There's nothing wrong with hooking up, but it's not for me, and I wouldn't want a girl who thinks in such a fundamentally different way about sex (which is obviously a huge subject for lots of people) than me.
>>
>>37873888
Nope. I'm moving to China very soon, though.
>>
>>37873343
>implying you wouldn't have fucked hundreds of girls if you had the opportunity

just because you were a lonely loser, does not make it a virtue . grow up
>>
>>37873390
>don't date women above 23/25
Lol, that's when the human brain finishing developing. You literally cannot handle being with an adult.
>they expire
awww how cute, you're trying to blame the fact that's you can't handle being in a relationship with an adult on all females instead of yourself. Seeing as you obviously can't take responsibility for yourself, or your own actions- I'm not surprised you can't handled being with an adult! No adult female wants to date an overgrown child
>>
>>37873894
shit stat, getting married young is worse even though you only fucked one person
>>
im 27 in the same boat as you , most girls my age work peasant jobs and have no goals at all , what happened lol
>>
>>37873417
100/10 on the creepy gross Guy scale.
Seriously, you are that Guy at clubs that all the sane people look at and cringe.
>>
>>37873928
No shit, but it's better than being young and promiscuous.
>>
File: IMG_91751-1024x7682.jpg (424 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_91751-1024x7682.jpg
424 KB, 768x1024
>>37873275
> tfw both gf I had were virgins
> tfw 24 and still dating one of them

here's the deal op:

despite you getting fit, you don't want to get a gf that's a 9/10, nor that you met on tinder and such. these 9/10 are usually find in night outs and, speaking generally, in bars parties etc there are only sluts, as most good women 25+y old out there already had their time to party (or never really enjoyed it). these good girls are usually out on programs with their friends, such as: going to going to parties in friends houses, talking to friends of friends, local music concerts, and other local communion meetings etc.

looks wise, find a girl who looks cute without make-up (and generally doesn't use a lot of it), otherwise it's probably either hiding something or a slut...
>>
>>37873914
If I fucked crippled/fat/ugly girls, thus making the difficulty of getting just slightly harder than it is for most women, I'd reach a 100 easily.

But then everybody would call me a loser and make fun of me.
>>
>>37873938
You're the guy that doesn't get pussy because he's afraid of being "cringe" all the time.
>>
File: 1346622688668.png (205 KB, 308x306) Image search: [Google]
1346622688668.png
205 KB, 308x306
>im so smart and built and hurr durrr
>doesn't understand how women work for 30 years
Dude you sound just dumb and brain fucked by Disney movies, I hope you tards stop searching for 'le one' and start enjoying different women
>>
File: 1429274867606.jpg (80 KB, 566x595) Image search: [Google]
1429274867606.jpg
80 KB, 566x595
>>37873928
In what way?
>>
>>37873423
>billions of females on the planet
>make assumptions as if you personally fucked and got to know each one
You're a bigger whore than any of them at that point, sparky. And kudos for developing the time travel to be able to accomplish such a feat
>>
>>37873894
I'm the guy you replied to, and that's alright. But that's the thing though, most guys here don't say it like you do. Instead, they argue and whine that the girls are used up trash, when it just comes down to a difference in values.
>>
>>37873275
date younger girls
move to different country with lower AoC
>>
>>37873719
Why are men allowed more sexual partners than women?

Inb4 tumblr. I'm merely asking.
>>
>>37873978
see
>>37873950

Also stuff like emotional attachment and use.

A guy can't get "used." a woman can. A girl you love is being manipulated by some fuckboy who doesn't give a shit about her and then she finds a loser who does.
>>
>>37873448
>wanting your girl to be "fake nice" to you
You're one of those gaijen hunter stories waiting to happen, the ones where the girl laughably takes everything the stupid delusional white boy has and leaves him bitter and confused. And then turns into another r9k robot because he was a fucking idiot who slept with someone who was obviously fake
>>
>>37873989
>and then she finds a loser who does.
I finally understand this mindset now. You guys hate non-virgin girls because you are so cripplingly insecure that you think she's "settling" for you after already banging more attractive men that didn't want to marry her. It's really sad to think so little of yourself desu.
>>
>>37873506
>approachable
sounds like you're looking for a stereotypical "passive" and "quiet" girl that's never speaks up, or has an opinion- letting you just do whatever you want. While that may seem appealing from a desperate neckbeard point of view, irl that's a recipe for disaster in a relationship. Everyone has opinions, and keeping them bottled up will just lead to long time resentment and possibly an emotional explosion /fight eventually. If you don't want to converse with someone, you're not ready for a relationship
>>
>>37874020
She is settling for you. If that previous guy wanted to - she wouldn't be dating you right now. Even if that guy is 300lbs and ugly as fuck, at the end of the day she's only with you because he didn't care about her

Also, you're investing yourself emotionally into a girl that was blowing some guy a few weeks ago because he was attractive and manipulated her like she was a stupid little slut, which she is. How? Why? Why would you do that to yourself?

Imagine if I pissed/took a shit in some girls mouth and then she met you after I stopped calling her because I found a better toilet and she married you. Shit mate - she was literally trash to me, but she's a diamond to you? Nah bro. bitches ain't shit.
>>
>>37873798
>>37873813
Are you a bitch or a faggot?
>>
File: 1434828124683.jpg (475 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
1434828124683.jpg
475 KB, 1066x1600
>>37873962
Well yeah, it's obviously a very sensitive subject for lots of people.

I wouldn't even want a virgin girl, just someone who doesn't have sex outside of serious relationships, because I wouldn't want to hold somebody to standards I don't subscribe to.

I would have lost my virginity as well, had I found a girl whom I liked and who liked me back, but I guess I've been unlucky.
>>
>>37874048
>sounds like you're looking for a stereotypical "passive" and "quiet" girl that's never speaks up, or has an opinion- letting you just do whatever you want.

Asian women aren't like that and that's not what I'm looking for. You have obviously never dated an East Asian woman.
>>
>>37873550
Because you attract what you put out there. If you have an awful demeanor or personality no sane girl will be attracted to you.
>>
>>37873915
>ive gfucked 15 guys
>OMG ITS CAUSE IM AN ADULT WOMAN AND YOUR A LITTEL BOY U CANT HANDLE ME IM AN ADULT
>>
>>37874020
But that is exactly what happens in western society. Pretty girls think they can do whatever they want until they realize that they're getting too old for it. Now they have slim pickings to choose from for a husband and settle for a beta with an average job.
>>
>>37874054
>If that previous guy wanted to - she wouldn't be dating you right now.
>implying every relationship is ended by the guy

>Shit mate - she was literally trash to me, but she's a diamond to you?
That's not how it works. Relationships are trials. Just because I end one with a girl doesn't mean i think i'm too good for her it means we aren't good together.

you got a really fucked up view on the world I would suggest taking a break from this board for a while.
>>
File: qtomato.png (67 KB, 360x339) Image search: [Google]
qtomato.png
67 KB, 360x339
>>37874020
I used to think like this a couple of years ago, then I became the 'fun guy' or 'asshole' who girls fuck for fun.
>>
>>37873989
>Also stuff like emotional attachment
My problem with that is why don't you judge them how they come? Why establish some universal rule ("don't date women who have done X") and then adhere to it strictly?

>A guy can't get "used." a woman can.
Eh I guess I understand that. Don't know if I agree with it, but I get it... ish.
>>
>>37873615
Being jealous and controlling is a sign of serious mental issues. People with deep seeded, uncontrolled insecurities are the ones who show these qualities. These are qualities that start to define an abusive relationship, physical or not. Its just as much of a red flag as eating when you're depressed
>>
Sex is supposed to be meaningful. Everytime a girl has sex the brain releases chemicals so you feel more "in love" with the person you are having sex with.
When a girl has lots of sexual partners or don't attach any meaning to sex her brain is not releasing these chemicals which means she is a BROKEN woman.

If sex was supposed to be casual and free like our society is pushing it out to be then rape wouldn't even be a big deal. it was just some sex.
>>
>>37873275
Actually all women in the entire world are absolute garbage from the very same day they are born tbqhwy
>>
File: 1462097410001.jpg (53 KB, 533x684) Image search: [Google]
1462097410001.jpg
53 KB, 533x684
If women is the only reason why you are working out, you're a pitiful person.
>>
>>37874092
>Now they have slim pickings to choose from for a husband and settle for a beta with an average job.
and you think of yourself as the "beta with the average job"? That's really fucking sad dude.
>>
Date/fuck younger women. I'm with a girl that's 10 years my junior, shit's cash.
>>
>>37874117
>Being jealous and controlling is a sign of serious mental issues.

Maybe in a society where everything is a fucking "mental issue". Fuck off with that pseudoscience bullshit.

You call it jealous and controlling. I call it commitment and loyalty to the relationship.
>>
>>37873275
The failure was doing it for pussy to begin with. You should do lifting for another reason. I started doing it for my health and getting a deeper conciousness of my body and it's been providing some addtional reults to my martial arts training. And women being used up in western countries isn't your fault. There are proper women in the west, but they are pretty rare. Go look for a woman that still has some proper values in other areas of this planet. I regurlarly visit asia and my experience with women there is a far more pleasant one. Just don't be a dick, show that you're a hard working and honest person and you shouldn't have problems getting a long term relationship. Don't be too pushy, though. You have to date a while before being able to establish a relationship. they seems to kinda "test you out" and they want to be sure you're not a dick. A close buddy of mine married a russian chick. She's a pretty and very traditional women at the same time. Seems like she's a big support for my buddy. Don't give up the lifting bruh. You do it for yourself!
>>
>>37874139
>You call it jealous and controlling. I call it commitment and loyalty to the relationship.
Not the same guy but I call it a serious lack of trust/respect. Maybe not a mental issue but it's still a problem
>>
>>37874129
I don't nor will I ever. I'm going to find a nice young Asian girl to marry. Have fun with your used up western whore.
>>
I want /r9k/ to leave.
>>
>>37873584
Oh lawdy lol. That's not a "glow" they're losing, that's just them maturing to the point of no longer putting up with overgrown children such as yourself. Yes, they can sense your r9k bullshit a mile away- and no sane woman will put up with it. That'd be like George clooney dating that fat drinkwater haes activist. Yes, you are the male version of a fat bitter tumblr feminist.
>>
File: 1431440098895.jpg (86 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1431440098895.jpg
86 KB, 906x799
>mfw I got with more girls before I was fit
>mfw guys less attractive than me pull
>>
>>37874150
Top kek.

>Oh lawdy lol. That's not a "glow" they're losing, that's just them maturing to the point of no longer putting up with overgrown children such as yourself

Yeah. Them fucking 20 dudes, dressing like grandmas and looking old as fuck is them "growing up".

kek.

Literally just top kek. I hope this is bait.
>>
File: 1466477158233.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1466477158233.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>37874135
I know that feel man. Youger girls are just better in pretty much every aspect, funnier, more interesting to be around, full of energy, beautiful, not bitter, not butthurt. Feels so fucking good man, I don't really understand why more men aren't dating/fucking young girls and settle for old slags
>>
if i'm seeking a relationship with a woman (or even just friendships with men/women, relationships in general) i look for someone who will push me and support me .

Whether that be bettering myself physically/mentally or in my career i don't want to be with someone who is just selfish and only thinks about themselves/being in the moment.

A relationship with a woman who supports you while you support her is a good relationship.

That being said, women that sleep around alot tend not to have these types of qualities
>>
>>37874145
> but I call it a serious lack of trust/respect

I realize it's the "grown-up" thing to do but too many people take advantage of that and fuck around on their partner, either on purpose or "accidentally".

Maybe my values don't align with yours and that's fine. I'll find a girl whose values align with my own.
>>
>>37874147
>I'm going to find a nice young Asian girl to marry. Have fun with your used up western whore.
lol good luck with that.
>>
As a 26yo virgin, I don't lift for women. I don't even care anymore. All I care about are gains and keeping my health stable into old age.
>>
>>37873685
The only thing obvious in that post are your glaring insecurities, son
>>
>>37874163
There is a reason men are biologically more attracted to younger women, desu its a shame we cannot date/marry a 16-18 year old girl when we are older without tons of shame from society for no reason.
>>
>>37874171
>w-w-were equals!
>we trust each other!
>equality!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile she's taking Jamal's dick on the side.
>>
>>37873275
Hey man, you just gotta go for the girls that just became legal. Before they get old and disease-ridden fleshbags who can only produce babies with too many chromosomes...
>>
>>37874173
>I don't like what you have to say so I'm going to call you insecure

I wish this meme would die.
>>
>>37874180
>caring about society
aren't you a strong enough dude to do whatever you want?
>>
get = become. Sorry.
>>
>>37874182
>Meanwhile she's taking Jamal's dick on the side.
you're projecting. I'm sorry you're so insecure you see yourself as the average job beta she settles for and not the prize.
>>
>>37873275
>implying a 20 year old girl wouldn't fuck a 28 year old muscle man
What the hell are you doing complaining? Get on tinder if you want to get laid. Finding a good girl to settle down with is a different issue for a different time.
>>
>>37873697
I feel with you anon
>>
File: Alpha.png (272 KB, 1516x423) Image search: [Google]
Alpha.png
272 KB, 1516x423
>why are you lifting
i am not kidding
>>
>>37874209
>projecting
>insecure

So you don't have an argument. Are you denying that what I'm saying isn't extremely common in western society? How many trusting relationships do you actually see?
>>
>>37873728
We also used to walk around naked everywhere if weather permitted. We also used to have to actually hunt every meal instead of going to a grocery. Things change, and being a whore (either sex) is not a good life plan for any human in this modern day and age.
>>
>>37874180
We actually can if we become rich/look rich enough
>>
>>37874221
Instincts and biology don't change that quickly.

Let me guess, the Constitution isn't relevant anymore because we have smartphones now.
>>
>>37874218
>How many trusting relationships do you actually see?
Plenty. I've never cheated or been cheated on. You're spending too much time on here reading feels threads or just attract the wrong people. "Banging Jamal on the side" isn't as common as you think.
>>
>>37873779
>all women
You realize, there's like billions of women from many different cultures, right? Saying "all women are taught to get degrees" is fucking retarded. There are many women in the world who still aren't even allowed to get a basic education, never the less a college degree.
>do you actually think before you speak/type?
>>
>>37874258
We have had different experiences then. I'll go ahead and trust my experience and the divorce statistics.
>>
Man, you guys are so butthurt.

Why do you all want virgins so bad anyway? Virgins are awful and have no goddamn idea what they're doing. You'll never find a nice wholesome Christian girl to slob on your knob like corn on the cob with this attitude, faggots.
>>
>>37873894
/r9k/ fags always post this image, why don't you show the study it's from?
>>
>>37874267
I was responding to a fellow American. Learn how to read English.
>>
>>37874268
>I'll go ahead and trust my experience and the divorce statistics.
statistics plagued by the dregs of society (aka poor people). well adjusted people don't get divorced 50% of the time and not every divorce is a result of cheating.
>>
>>37874274
you can teach/discover how to be good in bed with a virgin

You can't teach a whore how to be a decent person.
>>
File: tumblr_o78kxzZoJJ1v3hdxdo1_1280.jpg (215 KB, 1074x715) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78kxzZoJJ1v3hdxdo1_1280.jpg
215 KB, 1074x715
it's amazing how so many of anons fall for that sexual liberation such as "women can fuck around just as man", "why does it matter how many cocks she had before" etc etc. while clearly you are not cucks in general, you act like the female psychology is not completely different from male psychology, regarding sex.

so this will be a sex 101 for you, virgins liberals etc:
> sexual act: in the coitus, the male inserts himself into female
> by this, the female is the one choose her partner bc she's the vulnerable during the sexual
> conversely, the male is the one who has to work out to make himself (1st moment) and the relationship (2nd moment) lovable for both
> again, the female then has to be attractive enough to kick start to this

now that we have this simple sketch (a negative feedback chain, in fact), let's look at what happens when the female has had too much partners
> 1 she maybe not interesting enough to kick start (not picky enough)
so the male is not interested, the chain is inhibited (OP case)

> 2 she's still interested but unable to make herself vulnerable (has been vulnerable too many times
so the chain will fail to feedback itself, as sex fails to be thrilling/passionate, so there's deception. female will fail to catch attention of the male again after sex. male will not care for female
aftermath:
> female accepts another partner and goes through all frustration again (without perceiving what's wrong)
> male hunts another female (if this goes wrong, frustration also increases)

as you can see , the effects are harsher on female , bc she's the one responsible for the stimulus. tho the male is the one responsible for the hard work, he gets out of the relationship quite unharmed.

> think about the divorced women you know
> has she find another significant other? or just sex partners?
> think about the divorced man
> hasnt he engaged another relationship afterwards?

>how are the sluts from high school/college doing today?
>and how are the Chads doing?
>>
>>37873866
Because males are desperate horn dogs that will fuck a vacuum or mattress if bored enough.
Women have standards, and more often require an emotional connection to fuck.
>>
>>37874285
Maybe not cheating, but women almost always initiate the divorce because they're "unhappy" or some other bullshit.
>>
>>37874286
>you can teach/discover how to be good in bed with a virgin
but you never will because you're so bitter and cynical no virgin would ever give herself to you.
>>
>>37874297
TL;DR
>>
>>37873275
I banged a 19 year old at the beginning of the year and my friend is doing the same, we're both 26. I don't think I'll ever seriously date a girl who isn't at least 5 years younger than me, because whats the point?

Even fucking Taylor Swift is dating a guy 10 years older than her. If she is willing to do that than literally any girl on Earth is, granted, he's way richer than me, but most girls are also not as good as Swift
>>
I honestly don't care if shes fucked other guys
BUT DON'T BE THE GIRL WHO WHORED HERSELF OUT BUT THEN TELL ME SHE WON'T DO ANAL ANYMORE

LIKE CMON DON'T GIVE ME THE SHITTY SEX BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT THAT PERSON ANYMORE

fucking females i swear
>>
>>37874305
Butthurt because you can't find a sweet virgin girl?
>>
File: 1467603339779.jpg (4 KB, 177x168) Image search: [Google]
1467603339779.jpg
4 KB, 177x168
>>37874327
>he's way richer than me
He's a 6'6 model millionaire DJ m8
>>
>>37873918
>oh no, science is explaining my mental deficits, quick throw out random capitalized curse words!
Lol, you can play turrets syndrome all day, wont make you any less of an overgrown child
>>
>>37874348
>You're a child! You can't handle a REAL adult woman!

I win
>>
>>37874084
My bf has actually fucked waaayyy more than me, but im adult enough to get over it. My current bf is actually only #6 and I'm almost 27.
>>
>>37874365
That's because men and women are different. Men are supposed to have a higher count. Deal with it. You're not special or mature. You're normal.
>>
>>37873933
What's your job/goals? If you have some, why aren't you meeting women there instead?
>>
>>37874343
I had mine in high school while you were polishing your v-card.
>>
>>37874120
>Sex is supposed to be meaningful.
According to who?

>Everytime a girl has sex the brain releases chemicals so you feel more "in love" with the person you are having sex with.
When a girl has lots of sexual partners or don't attach any meaning to sex her brain is not releasing these chemicals which means she is a BROKEN woman.

I've got a master's in neuroscience, I'd love to hear the source for this.

>If sex was supposed to be casual and free like our society is pushing it out to be then rape wouldn't even be a big deal. it was just some sex.
That's pretty fucking twisted. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if /r9k/ was breeding some rapists with their toxic ideas.
>>
File: 1325536774534.jpg (12 KB, 150x132) Image search: [Google]
1325536774534.jpg
12 KB, 150x132
>>37874348
M8 do you realize there's no upside of being 'an adult woman' ?
No man thinks to himself: "Oh boy I sure do want an adult woman right now !"
Women only get uglier, more butthurt and more malicious with time
>>
>tfw 29 year old kissless virgin
help /fit/
>>
>>37874394
>That's pretty fucking twisted

So you don't have a real response to that? Typical emotional liberal.
>>
>>37873951
I'm actually a fit girl that can have pussy anytime I want lol. Its not going to sprout legs and run away lol. I'm the one staring at you with my bf cringing hard. I've actually had this happen, my ex had a half older brother that loved to be an uber creeper.
>>
>>37874399
jus b urself
>>
File: 1318913032574.jpg (104 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1318913032574.jpg
104 KB, 613x533
>>37874415
What in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>37873968
Naw, ill just report you for being off topic. Unlike you, I'm not a 4chan nub and know the rules.
>>
>>37873989
No, guys can be "used" too. Males still catch stds, and get "worn". My bf is highly used, but I feel his personality and experience make up for it. I am honestly disgusted at it though, but just sort of deal with it since I like him so much. Plus he tested clean
>>
>>37874409
>So you don't have a real response to that? Typical emotional liberal.

Are you trolling right now? Do I really need to explain to you why rape is bad?

>B-But judge, I had a right to rape her because it was just sex
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 192x263
>>37874415
>>
File: tumblr_o78kxzZoJJ1v3hdxdo2_1280.jpg (212 KB, 1074x715) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78kxzZoJJ1v3hdxdo2_1280.jpg
212 KB, 1074x715
>>37874297
>>37874326
>TL;dr: women can't fuck around like men, bc sex is way more invasive thus signifying for women than it is for men
>>
>>37874073
I know they're not all like that, that's why I said stereotype. That's why its so wrong to look for azn women because of your shitty, unrealistic stereotypes. They're just women, and any bad stereotypes you do find are probably doing it on purpose to try to play you. You basically just posted a reply to get angry and agree with me
>what is reading comprehension
>>
>>37874467
Nobody even said rape isn't bad. Rape IS bad because sex is supposed to be meaningful and emotional.
>>
>>37874504
>They're just women

That grew up in a very different culture. Your argument in terrible.
>>
>>37874098
Being a walking dildo is a positive?
>>
>>37874456
>No, guys can be "used" too

No they can't.

The amount of roastie butthurt ITT is just ridiculous. You guys don't even believe the shit you're saying.
>>
>tfw 30y/o virgin gf won't even touch my dick after 4 months going out

virgins aren't that great desu
>>
>>37874121
Nice to know you went through the trouble of personally getting to know them all to bring us this enlightening information
>>
>>37874538
You aren't being aggressive enough.
>>
>>37874523
I'm having fun so yea
>>
>>37874538
what does she look like
>>
>>37873275
i'm sorry but if you think 8 partners by 28 makes one a whore you need a reality check.
>>
>>37874538
that's how virgins stay virgins. can't have the best of both worlds unfortunately
>>
>>37873275
Just go for younger women bro
>>
>>37874523
Not really a walking dildo, I still hang out with those girls, only there's nothing serious between us, we get bored we fuck. Pretty chill desu
>>
>>37874563
pretty hot and intelligent, definitely wife material, only reason why I put up with that shit

>>37874547
yeah, no

>>37874572
this
>>
>>37874516
>Nobody even said rape isn't bad. Rape IS bad because sex is supposed to be meaningful and emotional

No you fucking tard. Rape is bad because it's physical assault. Sex is supposed to be meaningful and emotional 100% of the time only in your deluded /r9k/ perma-virgin fantasy. Regardless of how meaningful and emotional the majority of sex is or should be, it doesn't excuse physically forcing yourself on someone who is not interested

Jesus Christ, why don't you move to the Middle East?
>>
>>37874575
Harder to get bro, quite impossible actually
>>
>>37874139
If you're secure with yourself, and your relationship, you have no need to waste energy being jealous. If you're jealous, you're insecure about yourself and the relationship. I'm honestly having trouble understanding how you dont see this is not an obvious problem. Are you just so fucked up yourself, that you thinking glaring insecurities are part of a normal, healthy, lifestyle?
>>
File: 1465494541639.jpg (39 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1465494541639.jpg
39 KB, 374x347
>>37874297
my nigga this makes no sense
>>
>>37873275
>The guys who get the most and the best quality pussy are good looking guys with great facial genetics.

The most important fact in life
>>
>>37874139
Having "mental issues" is nothing new or uncommon. Just about everyone faces some mental issue to a degree eventually . In ancient times people went to their local shamans to help with these kind of problems, its as old as history itself. You're a damn naive fool to say otherwise
>>
>>37874612
>Pussy is the most important thing in life
lol
>>
>>37874148
Seconded
>>
>>37874597
If my girlfriend is giving too much attention to another man then I'm going to get jealous. This isn't a fucking mental issue. It's normal.

If you just sit there and smile like nothing is wrong then you're just being a cuck.

>>37874618
kill yourself
>>
>>37874162
>describes a microscopic niche of females
Wow, so enlightened, such experience. Do yourself a favor and get outside more, maybe travel a bit. Seriously, you have billions of women just waiting to laugh in your face
>>
>>37874649
>If my girlfriend is giving too much attention to another man then I'm going to get jealous.
The point is to get in a relationship where the girl doesn't do that and you develop trust and don't have to be jealous. If you treat your girl right and she's still jealous and controlling it's a problem.
>>
File: 1434471143014.jpg (57 KB, 386x500) Image search: [Google]
1434471143014.jpg
57 KB, 386x500
>>37874586
>>37874538

>he actually believes his bitch's bull shit

>30 year old hot female """"""virgin""""""
>>
>>37874163
So you can better relate to them when they're less physically and mentally developed? That just means that's its easier for you to relate to because you are also undeveloped.
>>
>>37874649
>If my girlfriend is giving too much attention to another man then I'm going to get jealous
Of course you are she already changed "her" man so many times that she could always do that with you
>>
>>37874663
>The point is to get in a relationship where the girl doesn't do that

Good luck with that. Western society has convinced us that it's normal for men and women to be "just friends". You're a misogynist if you don't want your girlfriend to hang out with other men.
>>
>>37874168
Your values don't line up with sanity in general. Finding a girl with similar views to you will be like the blind leading the blind; you're a recipe for disaster waiting to happen. Do yourself a favor- when it all comes tumbling down, actually take responsibility for yourself for once instead of blaming females.
>>
>>37874667
Exactly

>hot
>virgin

pick one

She had a slut phase and decided to wipe the slate clean to become a nu-virgin. She merely deluded herself.
>>
>>37874180
Because women mature faster? It would just be a huge headache dealing with a Guy the same age, they're literally not on the same level mentally
>>
REMINDER THAT ITS HARDER FOR GUYS TO BE SLUTS THEN GIRLS
PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>37874698
I don't find it appropriate to friends with other females when I'm in a relationship. I don't want my girlfriend to have male friends.

I think it's strange to go out at night with the guys when you're in a serious relationship. I want her to think the same way.

You can disagree with my values but it doesn't make me insane.
>>
>>37874667
>>37874702

Sorry lads, got lost in translation. More than "hot" she is pretty and petite, not "bimbo hot".
Also, she is prude and conservative as fuck, goes to church every sunday. She definitely is a virgin
>>
>>37874190
Side note, guys actually also have the quality of their sperm degrade as they age. Males should also seek to have children younger if they want to lessen their chances of defects.
>>
>>37873275
Listen bro, you are at the apec of your life and you're feeling like shit? Man up and fuck those bitches reach gamma mode its like alpha but youre 100% dedicated to yourself and your own life not much fucking around but youre madly succesfull kinda like the chad of business
>>
>>37874725
pics?
>>
>>37874192
>I'm so blind and self biased, I can't see my own glaring insecurities
its not a meme, its the story of your life you poor bastard lol
>>
>>37874725
Was she always a Christian?

>cute and petite
>30 years old
>virgin

Still sounds fishy
>>
>>37874740
Yes, Catholic actually, still lives with parents.
>>
>>37874737
>insecure

There's that word again. Even if I am insecure I don't understand why that's a bad thing in a relationship and I don't understand the obsession everyone has with not wanting to appear insecure.

I want a wholesome relationship. I don't want to worry about what my girl is doing when she's at da klub wit da girls. I'm supposed to be secure and trust her, right? ;)
>>
File: 1373501385688.jpg (14 KB, 226x219) Image search: [Google]
1373501385688.jpg
14 KB, 226x219
>>37874670
I don't know, how do I measure my development ?
I seek physical beauty and good emotions in women, and younger women give me that. I have male friends for companionship and the internet to discuss my hobbies.
>>
Would rather be a Alpha male and use woman than settle down and suffer.
>>
>>37874247
I never said biology changed. You made the mistake of thinking being a whore caveman was biologically driven compared to driven by the very nature of the time period. They needed to desperately reproduce back then because limited numbers and death. This is not the situation we have today, times have changed and reproduction is not a main necessary goal of the human race. If it was truly purely biologically driven, all biological males would be acting like whores in any time period, which they don't.
>>
>>37874715
http://www.datehookup.com/singles-content-sexual-averages-what-is-normal.htm

>In the survey conducted by the National Center for Health Statistics on 6,237 adults between the ages of 20 to 59 from 1999 to 2002, it was found that 29% of men had 15 or more sexual partners, and 9% of women had sex with 15 or more men.

>It’s also reported that 25% of women and 17% of men reported they had no more than one sexual partner in their entire life.

>The percentage of men committing infidelity was 57%. The number of men who cheated on their wives was double the number of women who cheated on their husbands. Suggesting that women were more conservative.

>A national survey reported that teenage males had four or more sexual partners. This was higher than the number reported by teenager females.
>>
>>37873317
Lel, OP on suicide watch.
Ok, smartass, how do you keep your motivation for lifting
>>
>>37874783
>self-reported numbers

Women are notorious for lying about their number.
>>
>>37874783
10 year old study
>>
>>37874774
no you're just taking advantage of younger women. nothing wrong with that,. but overall you're a creep

when/if you have a daughter you'll see how good you feel when some 26yr autist wants to fuck your 18 yr daughter
>>
>>37874297
I want you to know I could tell from the first sentence and length of the post you are bitter as fuck.
>expecting me to read your bitter r9k blog
Go to the containment board for.this kind of.shit
>>
>>37874810
>26 year old autist

If he was successful and nice then I would be ok with it.
>>
>>37874818
but he's not. he's some fag from /fit/ who used some copypasta to con your daughter into fucking him
>>
>>37874783
I cant trust this
Anyone who has been out knows guys are more active in looking than girls so its improbable that guys got more ass than girls get dick
>>
>>37874355
The prefeontal cortex doesn't develop until your mid 20's. So science wins and you lose
>>
File: 1435608198215.jpg (16 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1435608198215.jpg
16 KB, 300x400
>>37874810
So liking and fucking young legally adult females is now creepy?
>>
>>37874853
Yes, you should only be attracted to REAL women of your age. EQUALITY.
>>
>>37874853
Yup. Always has been.
>>
>>37874377
Actually no, males aren't "supposed" to be whores.
And I'm actually adult enough to enjoy someone for who they are, not who they've slept with- which is indeed more mature than a majority of the posts made in this troll thread. No amount of profanity will change this
>>
>>37874853
like I said. its fine if you wanna do it. but overall everybody knows it's creepy
unless the girl looks older. it just doesn't look right
>>
>>37874806
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/n.htm
For the past decade at least, men have had double the rates of more than 5 sexual partners than women have had.

>>37874797
Any proof to this claim?
>>
File: 1416674696832.jpg (137 KB, 1165x740) Image search: [Google]
1416674696832.jpg
137 KB, 1165x740
>>37874859
>>37874867
>>
>>37873275
Honestly, op, just admit you hate women like the rest of us. It's okay. Own up to it, be proud of it, and let it motivate you in your career and your spare time. For example, I have a career in the video game industry making games to distract men from women, and I spend my spare time either making 3d porn or researching robotics hopes of one day building robo waifus for the world.

Accept your hatred and contempt for women, and let it give you vision and direction in life. You'll be happier and more productive
>>
>>37874880
>>37874783
thats somewhat right
But the hardest part for a girl is giving the guy consent to fuck her.

the guy has to approach and establish he's not creepy everytime

numbers are correct because guys do approach more. and girls never do
>>
File: 1370480442453.jpg (104 KB, 634x543) Image search: [Google]
1370480442453.jpg
104 KB, 634x543
>>37874859
>>37874867
>>37874879
Well you guys convinced me ! I will stop fucking 19 year olds with beautiful faces, tight bodies and fun and outgoing personalities and go for 29 year old butthurt naggy single moms with dry vaginas. At least the feminists will look at me and be proud, I will finally become a real man.
Thanks /fit/
>>
Lel I'm 22 and I saw this two years ago. Welcome to life, gotta find joy in other things man. Women should never be your focus, otherwise you're in for straight misery
>>
>>37874398
I'm actually talking about physical development. So many of you morons don't realize the human body/brain is still maturing up until your mid 20's. The girls you are dating are PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY UNDERDEVELOPED. Not because hurrdurr girls are stupid, everyone is underdeveloped at that age. This isn't an opinion piece, this is fucking biology you idiots. If you find you can only relate to children, you're probably childish yourself
>hurrdurr lets find a reason to complain about saggy tits
Get over yourself, sometimes there's things more important than looks, like not having a brain that's fully mature yet.
>>
>>37874751
>cute
>petite
>virgin
>live with parents
>30yo
Are you sure there is nothing wrong with her?
>>
>>37874880
>Any proof to this claim?

http://www.returnofkings.com/76042/scientific-research-confirms-that-women-lie-about-their-sexual-history

Sources in the article. I'm sure you'll have a problem with it anyway.

This doesn't even have to be scientific. Everyone fucking knows women lie about their number.
>>
>>37873915
I think part of the idea about being with someone who is younger is that you have a lot more influence on their development.
>>
>>37874933
you do realize that those 29 yr old naggy single moms. fucked guys like you around 18-20
you're contributing to the issue. Because you can't date your own age so you share your autism on younger girls who don't know better
the cycle continues
>>
>>37874933
You can fuck whoever you want man I just answered your question "is it creepy to fuck young underdeveloped girls" and the answer is yes
>>
File: 1386862997094.png (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1386862997094.png
18 KB, 225x225
>>37874946
>sometimes there's things more important than looks
Unless you are a woman, your life revolve around looks, roastie, no matter how much dadscience you want to spout.
This is the sad truth that will haunt you forever, no matter how much you shitpost on the chan, no matter how mad you get, women always will get value based on LOOKS and LOOKS ONLY.
>>
>>37874428
>>37874471

Lol you guys assumed I'm a Guy desperate for sex, when I'm actually a female with no such worries . That is what happened.
>reading comprehension
>poorly made assumptions
>>
>>37874984
I can't read nonsense. Please rewrite that post so all of us can understand what you were trying to say.
>>
File: 1441851075435.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1441851075435.png
1 MB, 912x905
>LIFTING
>FOR
>GIRLS

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

WHEN
WILL
YOU
LEARN
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.