[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/izens I just read this shit http://www.doctornerdl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hs.png (4 MB, 2240x1277) Image search: [Google]
hs.png
4 MB, 2240x1277
Hey /fit/izens I just read this shit

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2013/10/masculinity-fails-men/

And I kinda liked it,but in the middle of my reading I started to realize that the guy that wrote that probably uses tumblr and now i'm scared of becoming one of them.

I mean idk guys but he is kinda right and at the same time is not tumblr enough for me to hate it.

What do you think?
>>
>>37872839
The entire article falls apart in the face of culture and history. Name a single society where men act the way the author wants them to. Bottom line is when it comes to defending your family and attracting women masculinity sells.
>>
>>37872868
I mean ofc we cant act like little bitches,but he is kinda right that masculinity is a fragile shit,atleast the masculinity that posters here pursue.

I just think that he has some good points and wanted to know if i'm the only one and im turning into a tumblr fag.
>>
>>37872943
You ARE a tumblr fag
>>
>>37872868
He has invalid points - we live in a sick time in a degenerated civilization on the verge of collapse.

Once you become strong as a man, both physically and mentally, you will realise what attracts both women and the respect of other men.
>>
>>37872967
alright man,good point and argument
>>37873005
/pol/ please
>>
>>37872868
>attracting women masculinity sells.
>South Korea
>every boi is a fuccboi qt3.14 feminine buttspreader
>watch Running man
>pic related appears
>all them gookchicks can't keep their eyes off him
haha
>>
>>37872839
Using the term masculinity, as if it has some universal meaning, is a fallacy. In some cultures putting on make up and accessories is considered "masculine". Using the term in some single meaning just shows how naive you are to what's out there in the world, and who we are as humans
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 379x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 379x388
>>37873143
The moment you doubt your masculinity you become a numale tumblr faggot like pic related
>>
>>37872839
>Let me ask you a serious question: would you want to be part of a system that sets standards that are literally impossible for many – if not most – people to achieve? What about one where you’re expected to be always on the verge of violence? One where the only acceptable emotion is perpetual anger? One that requires that you sever or truncate most of your emotional relationships in pursuit of membership? Especially when your membership is continually in danger of being stripped from you through random circumstance?

He's working now from this definition of masculinity, which at its face is complete drivel. You may want to pick out a new neon hair dye
>>
>>37873704
>The moment you doubt your masculinity you become a numale tumblr faggot like pic related
>doubt my masculinity
>hit the gym or do something manly
>realise that I can make my girl cum good, can (could a few months ago before I went full retarded with not eating) squat over 100kg, can work hard and find joy in work and manual labour
>also realise I'm not wearing skinny jeans
>also realise I'm not Anthony Burch
feels good being able to logically consider what's what
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.