[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a small penis and shitty muscle insertions literally autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1465617113349.png (132 KB, 913x835) Image search: [Google]
1465617113349.png
132 KB, 913x835
I have a small penis and shitty muscle insertions literally autistic and a manlet at 5ft 9in.

Why should I even keep going with lifting?

Why should I even keep going with life?

Should I take acid and go into the woods with a gun and just contemplate life?

Money isn't an issue at all.

I don't mind the physical stuff as much but did genetics really have to give me a learning deficiency?

Friday night Saturday morning lifting and feels thread.
>>
You could always kill yourself.
>>
Leave the gun, just drop the acid and take a walk in the woods. Acid is fun.
>>
>>37858039
you are the worst trip this board has ever seen. Whats the point of being a trip if youre a depressed dyel bitch? Thats like 50% of /fit/.
>>
>>37858039
How small is your penis?

People with shitty muscle insertions can still look good if they have enough muscle and leanness.

Also, Im 5'10'' (I think, its 178cm in meters) and honestly if you are well built and have nice posture you will send a more powerful image than many tall guys I see out there.
>>
>>37858126
Im not dyel but I want to support FEELS threads on fit.

>>37858142
It is five inches.
Im dumb and ugly.

That's actually true ive seen some bad postured 6ft people and I look as tall as them because I deadlift.

>>37858118
Theres too many deer and people id get creeped out.
>>
I have all these problems and a small penis
But I have never felt bad
And I work out
It's fun
Perhaps you should reevaluate your priorities in life
Start with Seneca
>>
>>37858173
Go to Pegym, do proper jelqing exercises and use a bathmate. I used to be insecure about my penis size, it is 6'4'' inches but it was not that thick, several months of dedication improved its girth and now I am no longer insecure, but I will start doing jelq again to reach a size like 8x6 inches.

You are dumb? That can be solved? Ugly? It can be solved as well and honestly it does not really matter, unless you are really deformed. If you are fit you will probably look better than most guys, I have pretty good aesthetics but whenever my body fat goes up I look like shit.
>>
Suicide is the best way to leave humanity behind.
>>
File: 1466880543332.jpg (14 KB, 181x172) Image search: [Google]
1466880543332.jpg
14 KB, 181x172
unless you were born into a rich family, or won the genetic lottery, life is a struggle friend

you find ways to cope with it, get your mind off it... but in reality life is garbage and I want to die too
>>
5 inches is fine

Don't be a bitch about it

Your shitty attitude is what's crippling your life
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x263
>>37858565

Lold

I think deep down wanting to die is part of human nature. I mean at this point in time advances in technology or science require 110% effort to advance a minuscule amount. There's no sense of great adventure.

Watch fight club man that movie has a good quote - I'll post pic

Sorry about bad quality it was the first one I pulled up
>>
>>37858598
>porpuse
>>
>>37858565
>boo hoo nothing was handed to me

hard work does pay off faggot, you may never make it to playboy millionaire status but you can always improve your situation with dedication
>>
>>37858039
I actually wrote a bunch of shit trying to help you and be kind
but then I noticed you're a trip

eat shit and die 4" dick manlet cuck
>>
Leave this board. In fact just leave 4chan. Honestly with your insecurities this place will just fuck you up even more. Do something with your life and don't narrow your self worth to your dick
>>
>>37858837
This
>>
>>37858039
>trip fag acts like a giant faggot
WOW GEE WILIKERS AM I SURPRISED
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.