[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate the progress of my deadlift over a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: _20160708_151301.jpg (79 KB, 768x906) Image search: [Google]
_20160708_151301.jpg
79 KB, 768x906
Rate the progress of my deadlift over a month
>>
>>37851812
>Two weeks break

Your progress doesn't make sense. So I can only conclude that you could already lift that weight. Besides, starting at 130 lbs is weak as fuck. Most people I know started at around 3 plates.
>>
>>37851812
wtf do the 3 lines in the 2nd graph mean?
>>
>>37851858
>Most people I know started at 3plates

That's IT? Most people I know squatted 365 for reps highbar ATG and deadlifted 405 double overhand for 10 reps deadstop.

Are your friends women or something
???
>>
>>37851858
That has to be kg
>>
>>37851812
what's that app?
>>
>>37851900
OP picture uses month/day/year so I presume that he is American and uses lbs, not kgs.
>>
>>37851915
Stykur

Free and opensource app to track shit, it's ok I guess. Good for keeping track of routine
>>
>>37851946
First month lifting man. Is starting deadlifts at 135 really that bad if I'm learning form?
>>
>>37852018

Nothing wrong with it
>>
>>37851812

from shit to bullshit.
>>
You made no "progress" OP.

I pulled 225 in highschool as a 150 pound skeleton. ANYONE should be able to start with 2 plates.

All you did is start well below your actual capability and slowly work your way up to it.
>>
>>37852018
Doesn't matter, honestly.

You have to start somewhere.
>>
>>37852123
I was struggling a little bit and I am trying to learn form

I've seen on bodybuilding.com people post "formchecks" of like 315 with terrible form who seem like the kind to say "I started with 225 from day one"
>>
Good. Linear progress.

It's probably easy for you, but treat it like it's hard. One day, it'll be heavy.
>>
>>37852281
>It's probably easy for you, but treat it like it's hard

It actually kind of is... The last 3 deadlift sessions I've been struggling on last 2 reps. In fact a couple times i stopped at 3 reps, went to get water and rest then finished the last 2.

I'm doing them deadstop rather than touch and go and I'm also a fatass who's cutting, so maybe that's why progress is bad
>>
>>37851947
Does it let you plug in info from before or does it only let you do stuff from now?
>>
>>37852356
from now desu

Overall it's an alright app I suppose, I only use it because it's Free and Opensource. It just lets you save your routine(multiple routines/days if you wish) and easily track how much you're lifting for how many reps/sets and tracks all your gym sessions so you can easily compare
>>
>>37852123
>All you did is start well below your actual capability and slowly work your way up to it.
yeah no shit you retard, that's why noobs need to learn form
>pulling 2 plaet at any bodyweight
nobody cares faggot
>>
>>37852403
thanks for standing up for me buddy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.