[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 14679950780801920877898.jpg (383 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
14679950780801920877898.jpg
383 KB, 1080x1920
I've got two months to get a pack to show off to my ex. How do I get that done /fit/
New to cutting and stuff. Anti supps and crash diets.
180 lb and 6'1
>>
File: Hugemuscles.jpg (5 KB, 88x221) Image search: [Google]
Hugemuscles.jpg
5 KB, 88x221
>>37850190
There's no point brah, in 2 months she'll probably have found some heaps yoked guy like this, with unbelievable size and deep striations. What a man...
>>
>>37850287
So no hope to get ripped in two months I guess... damn.
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
Stop eating and start lifting up heavy things and putting them back down again. Over and over. Also, read the sticky you love sick faggot.
>>
>>37850190
You will not get the abs you want in two months no matter what. Your current abs are shit and you are not lean enough for them to be properly visible.
It is unreal to gain the size of the abs and cut hard enough at the same time for them to be visible enough.
>>
File: image.png (756 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
image.png
756 KB, 600x598
Just start working out and fuck new bitches

You can fuck plenty of new bitches with the shape your in right now anyways.

> work out

> fuck bitches

> don't be a faggot
>>
>>37850190
>to show off to my ex
>TO MY ***EX***
Gee, she sure must be amused to know that, even after she dumped your worthless DYEL skinnyfat ass, she still has SO MUCH CONTROL OVER YOU that you're going to go to all this trouble JUST FOR HER, WHO DUMPED YOUR DYEL SKINNYFAT ASS.

You're an idiot, OP, and NO ONE SHOULD HELP YOU. Just GTFO, you're an embarassment not only to /fit/ but to REAL MEN everywhere.
>>
>>37850190
>trying to impress a girl who doesn't like you
>>
>>37850190
HEY, STUPID BETA-AS-FUCK FAGGOT OP, ARE YOU STILL HERE?

ARE YOU GOING TO SUCK HER NEW BOYFRIENDS COCK, TOO?

ARE YOU GOING TO LICK HER ASS CLEAN FOR HER WHEN SHE TAKES A DUMP?

SURE WOULD SEEM IN CHARACTER FOR YOU IF YOU DID
>>
>>37850680
great post
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.