[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (94 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 1200x1200
JUST
>>
Didn't you post this yesterday?

Weight loss is not linear, stop expecting it to be. There's dozens of statistics that can throw off your weight.

Weigh yourself with no clothes, and in the morning before drinking water, after shitting and pissing. Keep up with a caloric deficit, and you'll lose weight.

Also, don't expect to lose a ton really fast. Unless you're doing some retarded restriction, a realistic amount of weight to lose is 1-2 lbs a week. So stop expecting that much to be gone in a day.

You'd better not post this ever again because I don't want to tell your dumb ass to be patient again.
>>
>>37846856
Do DNP if you want fast results
>>
>>37846895
>Weigh yourself with no clothes, and in the morning before drinking water, after shitting and pissing

that's exactly what i'm doing tho and despite being on a strict 800 cals deficit i am GAINING weight. just cuck me up lads
>>
>>37846918
you're not on deficit then or you gained some more water
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>37846942
i'm very strict about it, i am 100% on a deficit m8. what's funnt is that i'm still getting stronger. maybe adding mass?

>tfw just want to be shredded for september
>>
>>37846918
Your body still fluctuates bro. You realize your body is 2/3rds water, right? Some athletes will drop 20lbs of water weight for a weigh in/contest. That's the whole point of weighing yourself under consistent circumstances, in order to minimize that. But even through minimization, there can still be a huge difference.

And again, it's been a week. Stop by measuring individual days, look at the overall trend. You will not see extraordinary weight loss in a week.
>>
>>37847002
Applies even more after seeing you in >>37846974

You're already getting pretty low BF, your body will be resistant to losing fat. Your progress will be slow.

Losing weight is exactly like getting muscle. It take time.
>>
>>37846974
IT IS
W A T E R
A
T
E
R

What is wrong with this notion seriously?
You measure the number of CALORIES you take, NOT the weight you put in your fucking stomach, which includes water. You scale measures the WEIGHT, not your caloric balance.
There are other things than fat and muscles in your body and these affect your WEIGHT despite your CALORIC intake just as FP said.
You cannot properly control your water retention (not without a nutritionist specialized in athletes during season).

You want to LOSE FAT not just LOSE WEIGHT
You balance measures your WEIGHT NOT YOUR FAT

IT IS NOT A HARD CONCEPT FOR FUCK SAKE
>>
>>37847841

Calm the fuck down
>>
>>37847841
what about those balances that measure body fat?
>>
>>37849583
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioelectrical_impedance_analysis

they are not very accurate and highly variable depending on how hydrated you are.
>>
>>37846895
>Weigh yourself with no clothes, and in the morning before drinking water, after shitting and pissing.

Try to do it at similar times as well
>>
>>37849583
alwyas gave me sub 15% results even when i was over 25%
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.