[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it realistic for me to get shredded by the end of september?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
is it realistic for me to get shredded by the end of september?

also, can i get a bf% estimate? keep in mind my abs are flexed.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
shitty back shot pls no bully
>>
>>37839892
You could definitely have abs by September, as of now you look like shit tho
>>
>>37839892
12%

Carb cycling is the way to go. One month will do it.
>>
>>37839892
By normie standards you're already shredded. Go get 'em.
>>
You fucking massive dude, solid ass bear mode. Cut and you'll easily be shredded by september
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 217x320
th..thanks guys i hope you're right. i still feel like a fatfuck most of the time. cutting on a pretty hard deficit (~800) atm because my weight won't change for almost 2 weeks now, started to feel discouraged. we're all gonna make it r-right?
>>
>>37839892
If looking shredded is your goal, just cut. You have plenty of muscle to appear shredded.

Either that or lean bulk if you have the willpower.
>>
>>37840204
After dropping from 188 to 172, my weight loss has stalled after about 4 & 1/2 weeks. I'm assuming it's because I have no more water weight left to lose.

I'm currently trying to hit a ~500 calorie deficit. Just trying to stay consistent with it and I'm sure the pounds will keep falling off after a bit of stall.
>>
>>37840251

You are probably gaining muscle mass while losing fat.
>>
>>37840251
op here, i also started at 190, i'm at 172 now, i think i need to be about 160 for 10% bf. at least that was my previous good weight.
though that sounds kinda lightweight since i'm 182cm. i am a weightlet and i have no explanation for it. there are some skinny dudes with the same measurements. maybe light bones?
>>
File: Brogress.png (862 KB, 796x633) Image search: [Google]
Brogress.png
862 KB, 796x633
>>37840477
This was me at 172, and that was two years ago. Sadly I quit lifting for an entire two years right after that photo. I'm currently @ 172 again, but look like shit compared to my old self.

>Just gonna cut until abs now and then bulk again
>>
>>37840576
height? u thicc senpai no homer
>>
>>37840623
you mean fat
>>
>>37840576
>those traps
very natty
>>
>>37840767

Looks natty
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.