[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIIT Cardio for fatloss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hiit.jpg (8 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
hiit.jpg
8 KB, 293x172
Does this shit actually increase your metabolism or is it bro science?
>>
>>37823804
Don't know about the metabolism, but you lose fat for sure if you stick with it.
>>
anaerobic training promotes fat breakdown and protein synthesis so its a good way to shred
>>
>>37823804
for fatloss yes but you will end up looking skinny fat if you don't mix it with some strength training.
>>
>>37823849

I lift 3 times a week on a brosplit. I was looking to add cardio on my off days to lose weight during this entire month.
Do yall think it would be better to do this type of circuit shit or run longer distances?
>>
bump for my fat ass to get info.
>>
>>37823915
I find HIIT more intense and more exhausting/rewarding than regular cardio.
>>
>>37824288

>Hitler dubs confirm

Well I have been told it is supposed to increase my metabolism but I was told that by a fucking retarded friend. What type of routine do you do?
>>
>>37824360
chances are it won't increase your metabolsim but it is a pretty intense workout. Anything that has you red in the face and gasping for air is gonna have your cells screaming.
>>
>>37824426

So would you say the difference are negligible? or is just gettin my fat ass running good enough.
>>
>>37823804
Works just as well as steady state low intensity cardio. Just doesn't take as long.
>>
>>37824624
you just want to keep your heart rate in that anaerobic zone. Running when you're fat might as well be like interval training. Letting your heart rate go down and then bringing it back up is just more intense. But the idea of interval training is to be able to go harder for longer in the end. So if you can already go hard for an extend period of time you could do that if you want.
>>
bump er
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.