[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this for good /fit/. Skinny fat body. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Are-You-Skinny-Fat-184x200.jpg (7 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
Are-You-Skinny-Fat-184x200.jpg
7 KB, 184x200
Let's settle this for good /fit/.

Skinny fat body.
What should you do first - bulk or cut?
>>
depends on goals:
get strong --> bulk
get /fa/ --> cut
>>
>>37811802
Always cut, because you look better with abs, even if 100% dyel.

Plus lean bulk is easier to do if you are 10%
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBzVRrdKIs
Plus it takes 2 years to get muscles.
It takes like 6 months to get abs
>>
>>37811949
Start around1:05
>>
>>37811802
You should READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>37811949
How hard should we cut tho?

I'm 5'11 210
>>
>>37811984
Sticky for TDEE >>37811983
>>
>>37812001
I have read the sticky, I understand it all but I don't know if I should be cutting or not and to how much
>>
File: 1466629885112.jpg (83 KB, 550x537) Image search: [Google]
1466629885112.jpg
83 KB, 550x537
you need to lift heavy ass weights, eat enough food, and become active.

The idea of "cutting" is preposterous.

After you change your life style up, go through your newb gains (btw you will lose fat too) and get on the gainz train...then maybe tinker with the bulk or cut idea. 210lbs dyel calls for a life style change, not a cut, not a bulk.
>>
This is all bullshit.

What you wanna do if you're skinnyfat is to continue eating at maintenance with the one difference being that you hit your macros. Start lifting. Once the noob gains kick in after a few months you can cut back a little bit, maybe -200 calories or something, you never want to get too thin.

Cutting without muscle just makes you look pitiful. Never do it.
>>
>>37811802
Lift @ maintenance
>>
>>37812029
>210lbs dyel calls for a life style change, not a cut, not a bulk.

Well I'm certainly working on lifting and doing cardio but I just don't know if i should cut or not. I'm kind of fat but also i don't have muscle obviously
>>
>>37812090
get the words cut and bulk out of your head.

Do not "work on lifting and cardio". Lift weights and become active, don't fucking work on it, just do it.

Are you some sort of engineer/math type or something? you're WAY over thinking this.
>>
>>37812114
>Lift weights and become active, don't fucking work on it, just do it.

That's what I mean man, I'm doing it right now. I'm lifting 4-5 times a week and throwing in as much cardio as I can handle(not that much to be quite honest)
>>
>>37812149
now eat smart and you're on track.

no more questions from you.
>>
>less than 20%bf

Clean bulk. The extra mass will make you look better and if you dont over do it youll end up with the same or lower bf%

>more than 20%

Light cut, like 200 kcal a day, until you stall, then cut down to 15% and start a real bulk.

Dont worry about being lean until youve been lifting a while
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.