[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until I get this body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1449104026161.jpg (314 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1449104026161.jpg
314 KB, 1365x2048
How long until I get this body?
>>
>>37811594
Starting from what?
>>
File: image.jpg (457 KB, 1362x2025) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457 KB, 1362x2025
>>37811604
This
>>
>>37811594
Damn, Barbie got jacked.
>>
>>37811594
Depends on how consistent you are.

Assuming your diet and training are on point (i.e. 3-6 days lifting and cardio per week, proper bulk/cut or recomposition cycles, not too much unhealthy shit in your diet) and you start from an average body (i.e. not fatass or skeleton), anywhere from 3-6 years.
>>
>>37811594
with proper steroids it can take you less than 2 years.
>>
>>37811594
His legs are too long
Looks trannyish
>>
That short torso lmao, shitty genetics
>>
>>37811594
Be swedish u'll never achieve that natty, it's all in the good viking genetics.
Truly mirin.
>>
>>37811594
those fucking sandals ahahahahahhaahhaha
>>
>>37811594
NEVER. That's someone else's body, not YOURS.

How about this: How about you JUST FUCKING LIFT and become a better version of YOU instead? Or do you really want to be a carbon-copy of some other dude, but not as good because you're just an imitation?
>>
>>37811727
Vikings left Sweden
>>
>>37811594
I dunno. Have you even talked to her yet? Do you have any kind of rapport with her? If she doesn't even know you exist, you're a long way off from making her yours. Still, if you're hot and have a good personality, it might only take a couple days.

Good luck anon, I believe in you. Everyone will find love if they look hard enough.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.