[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I train my penis for the same reason I train my muscles,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x270
Can I train my penis for the same reason I train my muscles, to make it bigger? Is this possible? What exercises should I do to make my penis larger? How often?
>>
Nothing will make it larger, there's no professinal scientific evidence. But kegel exercises can improve stamina and endurance.
>>
>>37794771
jelqing works pretty well if you do it consistently
>>
>>37794782
What do you mean no scientific evidence? As in there hasn't been any studies done on the long term effectiveness of certain stretches or maneuvers? Or they've all failed? If the former, I'd still like to know about them.
>>
Lose weight.

Already have no weight? Sucks, that's your true length.

>tfw lost 50 pounds and went from 6" to 7"
>tfw still pencil dick at 5" girth however
>>
>>37794913
5 is avg girth bro
>>
>>37794913
Why would losing weight increase the length of my dick? And I'm already at 185 around 14-15% bf, so I don't think that I've got a ton of weight to lose.
>>
>>37794975
Reduces the fat around your dick. At your weight though, just jelq.
>>37794913
>>37794956
Sucks. I look at my dick with 6in girth and I think it looks kinda thin. I can't imagine 5.
>>
>>37794771
Penis is classified as an organ you dumb fuck.

Go make your heart bigger, it's a muscle too!

dumbass
>>
JELQ
>>
File: 1466122332302.png (101 KB, 301x258) Image search: [Google]
1466122332302.png
101 KB, 301x258
>>37794993

how is 6" thin dude, that's the size of a coca cola bottle

>>37794956

I'm a firm believer that the South Park episode on penis measurement is 100% true. They just play down what the actual average length and girth is to make dicklets like me happy.

>tfw my 7x5 is a fucking spear basically
>>
>>37795020
You can make your heart (and other organs) bigger.
>>
>>37795020
your heart can and does hypertrophy from cardiovascular and resistance training. It actually can hypertrophy in different types of ways, and in some cases this hypertrophy is negative (like when you are hypertense for years)
>>
>>37795020
Not an argument
>>
>>37795080
There's a Czech site called penis dot something dot cz where people anonymously inaert their penis length and ciecumference both hard and flaccid and the site is storing the data and there's an average counted for each length and ciecumference. It also serves as gay hookup site. For some reason it's been taken down but is in some archive.
So the lengths. Flaccid 9cm length and 9 cm ciecumference. Hard 16 cm length and 12 cm ciecumference.
>>
>>37794771
>https://www.thundersplace.org/
>>
>>37794771
The human penis is not a muscle, it's a Corpus cavernosum.
any kind of strain like jelking or pumps could severely damage it
>>
>>37794771
CARDIO
A
R
D
I
O
&
DIET
I
E
T

Penis is effected entirely by the cardiovascular system and nutrients put into your body.
The more blood you can pump through any particular portion of your body, the better.
The more blood blood vessel dilators you can add to your meal, the more the tiny veins in your dick head can fill up with blood. Which makes your penis thicker.
Length is pretty limited, you can gain a tiny amount of length, but this portion is mostly genetic.
You can make that dick fat as fuck though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.