[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get told to bulk up i need to drink smoothies throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 71vP8EapsaL._SL1500_[1].jpg (75 KB, 900x1500) Image search: [Google]
71vP8EapsaL._SL1500_[1].jpg
75 KB, 900x1500
>get told to bulk up i need to drink smoothies throughout the day
>make small smoothie, only like a cup of milk, cup of greek yogurt, scoop of peanut butter and some fruit at like 330 pm
>feel pretty full, who knows if i'll be able to eat dinner now

Thanks /fit/
>>
just eat more anyway you little bitch
>>
>>37791584
how can i eat more if im full
>>
>>37791631
You force it down your throat and force feed yourself.

You think I got to 255 lbs of pure muscle without force feeding myself?
>>
File: 1370110841371.gif (999 KB, 266x173) Image search: [Google]
1370110841371.gif
999 KB, 266x173
>>37791538
Smoothies sit for a pretty short time in your stomach. Just wait up and you should be able to get em calories in m8
>>
>>37791649
Did you eat a shit ton or count calories in relation to your TDEE?
>>
>>37791538
it takes a while for your stomach to grow, meanwhile keep shoveling food you fucking faggot
>>
>>37791699
I just ate a shit ton and tried to keep my calories at around 4-5k

At first I was struggling to get in 3200, but as I kept shooting for more and more I was able to increase the amount I ate.

It's sort of like lifting weights, you have to use progressive overload.
>>
>>37791794
Did you do that when you first started out? I've only been weight lifting for 3 months and worry i'm not ready to eat that much (and that itll all turn to fat instead)
>>
>>37791827
Im really curious about this because I am afraid to eat more than 2.5k calories because I used to be fat

What actually makes you fat? I only know how to undo it and that shit wasn't fun so I'd rather not have to again.
>>
>>37791649
>255 lbs of pure muscle

yeah bullshit, pic with timestamp of gtfo
>>
>>37792891
If you are afraid of getting fat prepare to stay small forever
>>
AS HE SPOKE ON /FIT/ MANY THREADS AND DAYS AGO IN REFERENCE TO GAINING WEIGHT

>ONE DOES NOT EAT TO FULL
>ONE MUST EAT WHEN HUNGRY UNTIL NOT HUNGRY
>ONE MUST EAT REGULARLY, ESPECIALLY WHEN HUNGRY
>IF ONE MUST EAT BUT IS NOT HUNGRY THEN EAT UNTIL YOU CANNOT EAT BUT ARE NOT FULL
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.