[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be emaciated skelly, parents make fun of me most of my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hardgainer-300x300[1].jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hardgainer-300x300[1].jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>be emaciated skelly, parents make fun of me most of my life if i have an eating disorder
>decide to start trying to eat a lot to gain weight
>parents now ask me WHY ARE YOU STILL EATING and HOW CAN YOU STILL BE HUNGRY and ANON YOU'RE EATING US OUT OF OUR HOME and now basically insulting me for actually eating a lot when they barely fed me growing up

I can't take this bros
>>
>>37788633
get a job, buy food to supplement what you from them
>>
>>37788661
its not that its the fact that i actually eat that makes them sperg out. they are rich btw
>>
This is me + my brothers OP, pics from our childhood literally make us look like auschwitz survivors

Just ignore it and bulk hard, then when you reach your final form tear their fucking heads off for making you a hardgainer
>>
>>37788633
Are your parents australian by any chance?
>>
File: captcha related..jpg (122 KB, 715x606) Image search: [Google]
captcha related..jpg
122 KB, 715x606
>>37788701
Well make sure you're eating the correct nutrition else you'll just be on the opposite end of the spectrum.

get .8/1g per pound of protein a day and train strength. If you don't feel like going to a gym at least do calisthenics.
>>
You have to be over 18 to post on this board young man

If not fucking grow up you cunt, eat whatever you want
>>
>>37788633
Bulking is only expensive if you're retarded.
>>
>>37788633
Probably because you are eating too much. If your weight has been stable for a while then that means you only need to increase it by a bit to start gaining weight. Like one extra glass of milk a day. You're probably one of those faggots who thinks they need to suddenly start eating 4000 calories a day because MUH BULKING.
>>
>>37788739
no, american

>>37788742
jesus christ thats 104 grams of protein, theres no way i could eat that much

>>37788755
im actually 24 years old and do, i just get ridiculed for it basically

>>37788936
this is a troll right?
>>
>>37788999
>jesus christ thats 104 grams of protein

Bruh. 104 grams is nothing. That's like 1.5 chicken breasts.
>>
>>37788736
are you my brother???
>>
>>37788736
>tfw my mother was the one who cooked and she cared more about us having leftovers so she didnt have to cook the next day rather than letting me eat until i was full
>she would literally tell me i couldnt eat anymore so that we could have leftovers when i was still hungry
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.