[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>i drink shakes with milk and oats to put on mass >>"wow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1458819416768.jpg (109 KB, 1024x572) Image search: [Google]
1458819416768.jpg
109 KB, 1024x572
>>i drink shakes with milk and oats to put on mass
>>"wow, you need shakes to gain weight??"
>>yeah i have to be in a caloric surplus to build muscles/gain weight and i can't EAT 3000-3500 calories a day
>>"whats wrong with you, you should get your Thyroid checked!"
>>tfw its not normal to not gain weight through "normal" food alone

most people are just plain stupid, this is our competition

we're all gonna make it bros
>>
>>37784948
>this is our competition
For what exactly? what are we competing about?
>>
>>37784960
Who's the biggest fag
>>
>>37784948
>Carrying about what other people think

Dude fuck them do your thing
>>
>>37784960
pussy
/thread
>>
>>37784991
But why?
Id rather compete for something useful like money, a good job or well i guess resources could summarize it all
Pussy is just something that sits on women and make them think they are superior to men, whats so special about that shit?
>>
Man I have no idea where you "hardgainers" are coming from. I could eat like 4000 clean calories a day easy. No shakes required. But I'm a manlet so I'm bulking at 2400.
>>
>>37785028
This is why people here don't like people who browse reddit
>>
>>37785028
money, good job, power everything comes to acomplishing pussy. Thats just how the world works. real alphas dont do not have sex with just one woman at the time. Low test betas would never feel that
>>
>>37785035
well not everyone is a fatass like you
>>
>>37785064
Well yes, youre absolutely right
You need money, power, a good job, social status, gains and more to get pussy but my point is that its not worth it
Biology says you need to stick your dick in girls but think about it anon
A good job that you enjoy is worth alot more than sporadic access to pussy all depending on if the owner of it deems you worthy
A good job will give you money and personally ive never gone skydiving, money can buy me that and pussy cant

The things we need to get pussy seem better than pussy itself simply because while pussy is nice its always attached to a girl and they are obnoxious at best to deal with
>>
>>37785035
>I'm a manlet so I'm bulking at 2400
It's crazy how much height affects TDEE. If it eay anything less than 3300 kcal / day, i don't gain weight.
>>
>>37784948
>tfw its not normal to not gain weight through "normal" food alone

That's true
>>
>>37785114
>You need money, power, a good job, social status, gains and more to get pussy but my point is that its not worth it

Not even fucking close. There are broke, alcoholic losers with no ambition that get plenty of pussy. You're saying this as an excuse.
>>
>>37785599
>You're saying this as an excuse.
You dont need all of those for every girl, you need some for diffrent girls
Point being these things are stuff thats generally accepted as things you need to get above average quality women, you might not need all of them but some of them depending on the woman you are chasing

my point was and still is that youre better off chasing money, a good fulfilling job and fun stuff beside women because women are extremly hard to get compared to the payoff you get.

Point out a guy for me who has never been rejected or never has had a girl flake on him, please do. I dont think you can because its what girls do
Pussy is nice, girls are not
>>
>>37785495
for hippos like you maybe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.