[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ just got btfo'd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (2 KB, 152x114) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 152x114
/fit/ just got btfo'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o

exercise means nothing for weight loss.

muscle building? sure. other than that? exercise isn't necessary to be truly /fit/.
>>
>>37780341
Fit=! Skinny, retard
>>
>>37780346
>implying being fit and losing weight don't mean the same thing in our society

get real gayboy
>>
>>37780370
You can be skinny and on the brink of death health wise. What society thinks isn't what things are, fuccboi.
>>
>>37780375
>living against the zeitgeist

enjoy drowning
>>
>>37780341
From what I saw it was saying weight loss, just weight loss is all diet and you work out for all the other benefits you don't get from simply having a good diet
No one's getting btfo here, just someone trying to educate fatties by explaining what we've always gone on about: calories in/out
>>
>>37780389
>maybe it will get better if I do nothing different

Enjoy being another gray blob.
>>
>>37780375
lifting weights doesn't mean you're healthy either.
>>
>>37780437
Dieting, lifting, and avoiding carcinogens such as drugs and alcohol does though.
>>
>>37780466
Alcohol isn't that bad in serious moderation.
>>
>diet is the key factor in weight loss
no fucking shit how retarded are people who don't know this stuff
>>
>Vox
I hope you guys don't actually listen to leftist propaganda.
>>
File: 7tWdEeo.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
7tWdEeo.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>vox
Might as well be getting advice on olympic weightlifting from salon
>>
>>37780341
bull fucking shit
>>
>/fit/ just got btfo'd

>by diet being for weightloss and exercise for being healthy

So... one more confirmation of exactly the same thing that everybody on /fit/ is constantly telling newbies is /fit/ being blown the fuck out?
A rather novel usage of the term.
You should perhaps rethink your life.
>>
That's what op was after, btw.

>>37780860
>>37780883
>>
>>37780341
First guy interviewed:
>Exercise isn't a weight loss tool per se. It's excellent for health. It's probably the best single thing that you can do other than stopping smoking to improve your health. But don't look at it as a weight loss tool.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 213x255
Joss Fong is a qt
>>
>>37780341

Yes, this is already common knowledge. If you ONLY care about weight loss, then you can do that through diet alone. The whole point of weightlifting is to build muscle, or if you are cutting fat, to at least retain the muscle you have.

Nobody here ever said anything to the contrary.
>>
>>37780341
>exercise isn't necessary to be truly /fit/.
Did you even watch the video you posted? They're talking about exercise as a WEIGHT LOSS TOOL, you moron. If you want to ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY FIT YOU NEED TO DO EXERCISE.

Now stop making excuses and get your fat ass to the gym, faggot. You're not going to Make It unless you do.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.