[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEED HELP /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: c.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
Pretty straightforward question;

How can I get a cancer?

Has to be quick, metastasizing fast and 110% lethal.
>>
are you trying to cosplay bojak?
Dont do it bro just shave your hair
:D
>>
stick your head in the microwave
>>
>>37773420
It doesnt work if the door isnt closed
>>
Break open your smoke detector. Eat the radioactive bit.
>>
why do you want cancer?
>>
>>37773227
Hide a glass of water next to a working CT scan machine for about what .. 2-3 months, then drink.
>>
>>37773438
to die.
>>
>>37773476
why?
>>
>>37773432
This is the most realistic way DESU. Buy a bunch of smoke detectors and eat that radioactive shit. They'll definitely put you through a medical gauntlet to find out how you got cancer though, so maybe consider being discrete about it and going atleast out of your county when you purchase the detectors. Goodluck brother :(
>>
>>37773476
there are a lot easier ways to die
>>
>>37773500
go on...
>>
>>37773227
There are easier ways to get a weed medical clearance
>>
>>37773432
the Am-241 used in these smoke detectors is actually in the form of americium dioxide (AmO2), which is insoluble. That being said, even if it were ingested it shouldn't lead to a significant absorption of Am-241 in the body.
>>
>>37773438

>Not giving yourself cancer to quickly reduce your BMI.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.