[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i motivate myself to keep on working out everyday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: jpg.jpg (205 KB, 781x494) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
205 KB, 781x494
how do i motivate myself to keep on working out everyday?
>>
>>37765453
Quit bitching and do it.
>>
ruin your life and let the hatred for yourself and the world fuel your workouts
that's /fit/'s secret
>>
Just think about all the gains you're not gonna get because of no rest.
>>
>>37765453
you don't, do it 3 times a week at first
>>
>>37765550
Legit what it took for me to quit being an alcoholic
>>
File: preworkout kitteh.jpg (124 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
preworkout kitteh.jpg
124 KB, 650x650
>>37765453
Pre-Workout. Rail that shit at some time in the day when you are free, and you will lift until you have to leave.
>>
>>37765550
>>37765770
This is why I'm still on fit desu. We share this
>>
>>37765453
>you get a bit taller
>you will have a longer dick
>>
If you dont look forward to the things youll earn from doing said activity then there is no reason to do it
>>
>>37765550
yes, hatred for yourself and the shit you've become is the greatest motivation.

I used to fuck 10/10 women, they were coming to me on partys in clubs or even just on the street. Then I got a girlfriend and in three years I became very comfy, after breaking up with my gf I started hitting on girls like I used to, however other than 4/10 none were interested.

It didn't hit me until a friend of mine made a picture of me in a profile, asking for more pigmeat. I had a double chin, kypho posture and a belly. I am a tall guy, so all of this looks just fucking ugly.

Friends came to me and said, man girls were waiting to fuck you, now you look like a pedophile.

So I hit the gym, cut on carbs, run every day. I'll fuck 10/10 again bros, I'll fuck again.
>>
File: 1462031052928.png (245 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462031052928.png
245 KB, 1920x1080
>>37765453
Fuck motivation in the ass with dicipline
>>
you fucking don't, you either have it in you or you don't, simple

not everyone makes it you dumb nigger, do you want to be part of the majority who live their lives dreaming of the person they've always wanted to become, or the minority of people who actually become what the fuck they want to become, let that be the reason you achieve greatness
>>
put a homegym right in your room, so you only have to get up and start lifting
>>
>>37765453
It's not about motivation. You either feel the urge to work out or let your anger and hatred do it.
>>
pussy feels really good and is a powerful motivator in general
>>
>>37766222
It's an awful motivator unless you are REALLY desperate.
>>
>>37765453
By not going every day and instead following a legitimate 3-5x per week routine that actually includes rest because you will most definitely burn out going 7x per week you fucking faggot
>>
>>37766103
you'll make it lad
>>
>>37765453
start by not being a bitch
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.