[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the meaning of life /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 0fa.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Why are we doing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv5I7a3GAZ8
>>
>>37760194

the meaning of life is to experience life itself

make out of it whatever you want it to be
>>
>>37760194

There is no reason, stop thinking about it. There's no point to anything, nobody exists on purpose, everyone is going to die. Stop thinking about why and just live.
>>
https://youtu.be/RaGbey9pD70
this is why OP
>>
The meaning to life is to lift
The meaning to lifting is her
The meaning to her is you

Or at least you hoped it was like that
>>
>>37760194
that was a really cute video

the meaning of life is keeping your species alive
nothing else to it
>>
>>37760194
Meaning of life is life itself bruh. Being true to yourself in the moment.
>>
I've been having those thoughts alot lately. No matter what we do, we all end up in the same place. We all die. So try to have as much fun as you can, till the sweet release of death.

I try to do this right now. If I fail, I'll either kill myself, or go live peacefully in a monastery.
>>
>>37761955
fucking retard
>>
File: Nihlismcanbefun.png (119 KB, 743x243) Image search: [Google]
Nihlismcanbefun.png
119 KB, 743x243
there is no inherent meaning to life

you gotta make your own

>gotta wade through the shit to find some corn.
>>
>>37761963

Why?
>>
>>37761970
killing yourself thats why
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.