[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake Natties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>This
>Natty
My friend honestly thought this guy was natty. I tried explaining to him how everyone who isn't a normy has access to steroids, but he wouldn't listen. I've been lifting for 3 years and I've gotten nowhere near that.

Why are people so fucking delusional nowadays? It's obvious people like pic related have access to steroids. It's absurd that people would even question if this is natty. I mean just like at his delts! Those are way too big to be natty. That's not even mentioning how lean he is.
>>
He has some ridiculous upper/lower pec separations
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 228x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 228x300
>>37753212
If he wasnt old as fuck, would be possible natty.
He for sure on that TRT or some equivalent, though.

>i lifted for 3 years and look like dogshit
Jason blaha has roided for more years than that, while lifting, and still looks like a man who has never touched a weight in his life... Literally worse than tons of lifetime natty lifters Does this mean steroids don't work?

No, it means blahino doesnt know shit about dick.
Pic related is the natty limit
>>
>>37753317
>natty limit

Kek not even close
>>
>>37753317

>No, it means blahino doesnt know shit about dick.

>what are genetics
>>
>>37753317
fuck you, I've served with Hemingway, and he's the real deal. maybe you nancyboys should learn what is it to fuck around with a real man, THE HARD WAY
>>
>>37753341
>eric helms' physique
>not attainable natty
Top kek

The man did one cycle of pro hormones in his life, and being off them for over 7 years didnt affect his physique at all.

Plus pro hormones are basically placebo
>>
>>37753346
>what are genetics
Things that do not dictate how your body reacts to caloric manipulation (i mean technically gene expression, and nutrient partitioning, but these are changeable with training) or progressively overloading your muscle.

They dictate thinks like skeletal frame, orogins, and insertions.

But those are subtle differences that are only noticed if you step on stage for a bb comp.

>what are genetics?
Not An excuse to be a failure, though i am sure you will use it as such.
>>
>>37753348
Dank memes, here's a (you)
>>
>>37753354
Im saying that is not the natty limit. You can be bigger and leaner as a natural lifter.

Reading comprehension, faggot
>>
>>37753386

Delusional
>>
>>37753386
sadly, mental capacity also depends highly on genetics
>>
>>37753348
Yeah I bet you know very well what its like to fuck with men. I also bet you wish you had worded you post differently faggt.
>>
File: Lonnie_Lowery_comp-x2.jpg (38 KB, 276x222) Image search: [Google]
Lonnie_Lowery_comp-x2.jpg
38 KB, 276x222
>>37753244
>He has some ridiculous upper/lower pec separations
Actually, that's a normal thing, m8.

I'm fat as fuck (a bit over 15% bf), but I have separation in my chest when I do a most muscular.

It's just a skill, m8. You need to practice posing for at least a few months, if not years, to know how to flex your chest like that.

Here's an ant who has separation in one pose and doesn't in the other - photos taken less than a minute apart.
>>
>>37753411
Oh so you are a legit tard?
That's neat.
>>37753412
Yes you are, if you think genetics will prevent you from losing fat in a caloric deficit.
Or prevent you from building muscle when anabolic 24-48 hours after properly progressively overloading the muscle.

Can your genes influence your nutrient partitioning, or an increased gene expression for fat retention, or a decreased gene expression for muscle growth?

Yes.

Is this reversible?
Yes.

Literally engage in anaerobic activity.
>>
>>37753429
Citation?

I was sure intelligence was primarily a result of environment.

Outside of genetic mental disabilities, ofc
>>
>>37753212

I think it's all the fake nattys on YouTube claiming to be natty
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.