[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hardly the man will be able to invent something so boring, pointless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: nick_auger_posing_by_asurla.jpg (47 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
nick_auger_posing_by_asurla.jpg
47 KB, 500x712
Hardly the man will be able to invent something so boring, pointless and embarrassing as bodybuilding.

I cannot conceive anyone going to the gym and not feeling will to go home every second that passes.

But exercises are needed. So what to do?

Stimulants. Caffeine, Red Bull, guarana powder, Monster Energy, Cocaine, Heroin. They are the key to success.

I usually go to the gym and I will not lie, I return without making the most boring exercises.

After ingesting some good grams of caffeine for several days I have done all the exercises on the edge, and I'm leaving for home sad because I wanted to have more.

Lifting is something stupid for a sane mind. But you can live happy with it using stimulant drugs.
>>
>>37752311
>the man
check your privilege faggot
>>
>>37752311
>heroin
>stimulant

I dare you to do some heavy squats after shooting up
>>
>>37752323
The lifts were easier to complete because I didn't feel the burn in the muscles. I did throw up violently immediately aftern bench press tho
>>
>>37752351
I get that with nicotine gum desu
>>
>>37752311
Its just not for everyone. In my experience especially low test betas with female like bodies get offensive towards me and just cant understand that i enjoy lifting
>>
>>37752311
>Stimulants. Caffeine, Red Bull, guarana powder, Monster Energy, Cocaine, Heroin. They are the key to success.

Just stop. If you don't enjoy improving yourself and taking the time to do it at the gym, then you'll never make it.
>>
C'mon /fit/, at least acknowledge his attempt...
>>
>>37752311

did you write this op? it sounds like some sort of old timey anemic philosopher
>>
>>37752311
This is a better attempt than most
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.