[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was told I have shit posture from another /fit/izen when I posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: collage_20160505193441242-picsay.jpg (196 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
collage_20160505193441242-picsay.jpg
196 KB, 1200x1200
Was told I have shit posture from another /fit/izen when I posted pic related. Though they never specified why it's shit.

So my question to you all is, what exactly is wrong with my posture and how can I fix it?
>>
You're leaning back and your chest isn't pushed out.
>>
>>37750912
Looks like yours overextending your upper back,your hips should be right below your shoulders and your pevlis should be neither tilted back nor forwards. If someone attacked you in your posture you would likely lose balance easily, what are your thoughts on your daily routines? Are you flexible? Doesnt look like a major issue, just keep lifting
>>
>>37750939
I've been doing SS for a little over a month. With negative pull ups and isolated ab work whenever possible. Is there any additional lifts/exercises I can do in addition to these that could help out my posture?
>>
>>37752322
/fit/ pls
>>
For fixing my posture I did the following:

Abs shit, whatever exercise works for you
Warrior lunges to stretch hip flexors
Push up plus for the serratus anterior
Bent over shrugs for rhomboids
Straight arm dips for lower traps

I do all that shit for NY warmup and NY posture has improved pretty well over the last two years, no more achy back or shoulders
>>
>>37754126
Thanks for the input, senpai.
>>
No other opinions?
>>
You have lordosis. Source i have lordosis too.

Exaggerated lumbar curve
>>
>>37750912
Reach your arms up in the air, pointing to the sky. Stand on your tip toes while doing this, making yourself as tall as possible. Slowly lower your arms and stand flat on your feet. Bam, that's how proper form is supposed to look.

>if you still look like the pic you posted you fucking suck

Stick your chest out more and stop leaning back.
>>
>>37756835
How did you fix yours?
>>
>>37757050
Not him but stretch your hip flexors and work your core. There are a number of ways to do this and I think it's been posted already ITT
>>
>>37750912
It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
http://www.wimp.com/improveposture/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.