[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe to foam roll your deltoids? Rear, side and frontal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lacr.jpg (4 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
lacr.jpg
4 KB, 220x229
Is it safe to foam roll your deltoids? Rear, side and frontal? I feel like the frontal is dangerous since it goes over the biceps tendons and the bicipital groove. I could be wrong though, but when I do it theirs definitely pain over the biceps tendon
>>
>>37749307
just use a lacrosse-ball, it's alot easier to be delicate with that shit and you can just rub it around with your hand or lean against it towards a wall.
>>
>>37749391
Yeah I am using a lacrosse ball, is it a bad idea to do it on the floor where the weight is pushing against it?
>>
>>37749446
why not against a wall? You can control the weight a lot better and one wrong move won't put all the pressure on it
>>
>>37749446
I really don't see the benefit of it compared to leaning against a wall. All you do is risk putting too much pressure on and hurting yourself
>>
How do you do this shit? Should I buy or make a foam roller?

Where the fuck am I suppose to get a lacrosse ball
>>
>>37749479
>>37749477

THat's probably why it hurts lol okay thanks
>>
>>37749513
Use a tennis ball if you don't have a lacrosse ball. Its pretty easy to figure out.
>>
>>37749536
Should I get a fosm roller instead tho
>>
>>37749541
The foam roller helps you get all the big stuff like quads/ITbands/hams/calves and some of the glutes etc. The ball helps you get "deeper" and i find it's easier to do the smaller muscles with it. If you have tight pecs a ball might be better, if you need it for hips a foam roller is probably better/more efficient, though the ball can help with glutes too
>>
>>37749574
How about I shove my balls in your moms mouth and force her to chew them, crushing them and putting me in severe pain?
>>
>>37749588
nice
>>
>>37749574
thanks
>>
Foam rolling is a meme that offers no benefits
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.