[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this possible to gros muscle without equipment? I'm too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1464.jpg (256 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
1464.jpg
256 KB, 980x735
Is this possible to gros muscle without equipment? I'm too poor to afford me a gym pass.
I mean to develop my shoulders, arms, back and chest without weightlifting, but only exercices like pushups, pullups, dips, ..
Or lifting things is master race?
>>
>>37748611
If you want good gains gym is a must. For the sake of staying healthy and slow gains bodyweight is fine, don't fall for the memes and do cardio as well. Also, do mobility drills for when/if you join a gym form is important.
>>
>>37748611
Growing is when your muscle rebuilt stronger from a stress.
In the beginning, bodyweight exercices will be enough stress for your muscles to grow, but at some point, your bodyweight won't be enough stress, so it will grow slower.
Weightlifting allows you to add weight (and thus progress) more easily.
>>
>>37748656
Exactly. You're also able to isolate muscles, so injuries won't be as much of a problem as with calisthenics. Imagine fucking your trapezius, if you're doing calisthenics chins, pull-ups and shoulder press are out of the question. Weights allow you to work specific muscles, so you can still get strong biceps without your traps working.

Gyms are expensive but they're better than bodyweight. A weight vest can only handle so much, a barbell can handle hundreds of pounds.
>>
>>37748611
you dont even need to train if you take supplements. SRS
>>
>>37748611
>>37748677
>Gyms are expensive

How the fuck are they expensive? like $40/month.

If you can't afford a gym membership I don't see how you can afford food, whey protein, creatine and other shit pretty much needed for lifting.
>>
>>37748689
>you dont even need to train if you take supplements.

Yeah the muscles just tear themselves down and rebuild themselves, right?
>>
>>37748655
Yeah I'm doing a lot of biking too.

>>37748677
Okay so with a daily routine of bodyweight exercices would be efficient even if it make muscles work independently?

>>37748690
Are protein supplements really necessary?
>>
>>37748611
>>37748690

if you are a student, some gyms offer discounts. mine costs ~$30
>>
>>37748766
>Are protein supplements really necessary?
A-are you retarded? It's the cheapest source of food per gram of protein. Sure it's not necessary but having a sweet or taste neutral source of protein is great for oats or desserts.
>>
>>37748937
Well ok thanks
>>
>>37748677
>calisthenics causes injury
>gym does not

TOP KEK
>>
Absolutely not necessary. Plus callisthenics exercises train several muscle groups at once.
And you acquire mobility and functional strength

Say no to the gym jew
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.