[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How strong can you be at 5'10", 170lbs, 10% bf? Could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Thinking-man.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Thinking-man.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
How strong can you be at 5'10", 170lbs, 10% bf? Could you fuck up the average guy and pick up the average girl?
>>
>>37748492
im 170cm and 65kg.

Pretty sure I can physicall pick up average girl here in Slovakia. Dont know about fucking up average guy.
>>
>>37748492
>Could you fuck up the average guy and pick up the average girl?

Why would you need to get into a fight?

>Pick up the average girl
You can "pick up" almost any girl even with a DYEL body that's never been in the gym.
>>
File: CkyJMvJXAAAO_CE.jpg (56 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
CkyJMvJXAAAO_CE.jpg
56 KB, 640x1136
>>37748497
>when a manlet replies to you
>>
Strength is a mindset. 170lbs is plenty to fuck up your average joe, but you'll definitely need judo, or jits and a striking discipline as well.

You dont want to date a girl over 140lbs either and that's easily achievable at 170lbs.
>>
>>37748575
Wrestling could definitely replace judo or jits. Basically you want to be able to fuck someone up in the grapple and in a box in match.
>>
>>37748575
>>37748581
Why do you faggots want to "fuck someone up"?

in what scenario do you get where you just start assaulting someone? Are you in highschool or the ghetto or something?

if you want to "fuck someone up" just carry a brick or a knife. You'll literally put them on lifesupport with minimal effort. no need to learn gay ass fighting moves
>>
>>37748592
in the off chance some guy attacks you or your qt3.14, you have to be able to fuck someone up anon.
>>
>>37748603
>in the off chance some guy attacks you or your qt3.14

I have never gotten into a fight yet outside of highschool.

This shit doesn't happen. You can de-escalate 95% of confrontations by just saying sorry, calming them down and walking away. The other 5% you can just use an object to hit them with or kick them in the balls or something.

You don't want to be grappling in the street anyway
>>
File: 00473-08219.jpg (145 KB, 598x332) Image search: [Google]
00473-08219.jpg
145 KB, 598x332
>>37748632
I don't think that it's a bad quality to be able to fuck someone up. Guys in college can be pretty retarded and feel like they'll have something to prove beating up a guy that looks strong out of jealousy who all of the girls are flocking towards.

I'm a physics major and people are extremely surprised when they realize I have aspergers and aren't in the typical dumb guy degrees like business management or communications and don't play on one of the schools sports teams. Jealous guys don't think straight, sometimes. I'm not getting attacked because some faggot wanted to try to show his girlfriend that he's stronger than me or whatever so she doesn't leave him. My friends from my physics classes would invite me to these parties with only STEM students, and I'd be talking to some girls from my classes and other majors, and I've had multiple random guys try to start something with me when I've literally never seen these people in my entire time at university so far. They were both in engineering, I think. It was weird.

I get stereotyped as some idiot because I look like I play on a sports team when in reality I deal with much more challenging work than the people who are stereotyping me. It's lame.
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 1080x1920
Idk OP, I dont think you need to be fucking people up with your bare hands unless youre in prison
>>
>>37748592
You should never look for a fight, but if the situation arises its nice to have the capability of defending yourself. You're a retard if you can't realize that. Stay beta faggot.
>>
>>37748892
Occasionally its unavoidable. Its a nice skill to rely on. Plus there isn't a better test of your body than going 1 on 1 with another man. You can "fuck someone up" in a controlled scenario and every can walk away happy.
>>
File: 2edz092.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
2edz092.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>37748540
right lol
>>
>>37748592
Hey fuck you
I was always a scrawny weak faggot. I like that feel of strength and the ability to fuck someone up

Fights rarely ever happen: like animals, we measure the opponent and look to avoid fighting when the predicted outcome is disadvantageous
>>
>Aspiring to only ever be 170

You wont be 6pl8 squat natty strong but you can get "strong".
>>
Are we not men? is fucking somebody up not a skill that we need to have? You pussy beta boys are going to "deescalate" your pathetic lives away.

Even in adulthood you need to defend yourself or be statically offensive.

You gain a type of deep confidence knowing you can physically hold your own.

Plus, who knows, you may go to jail...better to be able to hold your own namsayin?

Yes 170 is a great fighting weight, agile and strong.
>>
>>37748592
yeah ISIS terroriest arent bodybuilder per se .. they exercise well though and eat oraganic food /weed and fuck women..
>>
>>37748492
your height is average you dip
5ยด10 here i fought with guys that are 6+
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.