[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking down street after gym >group of girls in a circle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1200x1800
>walking down street after gym
>group of girls in a circle on sidewalk
>catch one of their eyes
>continue walking towards them
>they all turn and look at me simultaneously
>have headphones in but not connected to anything as usual
>overhear one say "yea he's pretty hot"
>start walking faster
>make it home in no time
>post story on east Pakistani bullfighting advice column

How has the gym improved your social lives?
>>
>start walking faster

kek
>>
No. I still don't know where to look when walking down the street.
>>
>>37743480
>>have headphones in but not connected to anything as usual
what the fuck? is this an autistic thing?
>>
>>37743706
Yeah what would i do in ops situation
>>
>>37743706
>>37743734
you should just scan the horizon, don't look down and don't have your eyes dart around. if a cute girl makes eye contact with you, let your eye linger.

its really easy to do this when you assume literally every person on the sidewalk wants to have sex with you. gym + god complex == social superiority
>>
>>37743706
Straight ahead with head held high. I made a conscious effort to start doing this years ago, and have since realized probably 90% of the population stares at the ground. And if I see someone looking ahead, and we make eye contact, smile and give them a little nod. Half of the time, they'll immediately start looking at the ground, the other half will smile and nod back.
>>
>>37743767
better yet get the eye contact of a girl, smile, get her to smile back, look extremely confused and then look away. makes it seem like you thought you knew her and she was the idiot for smiling back.

I do this because I am eternally self conscious and any bit of power I can glean from unsuspecting people is what I live for.
>>
>>37743846
Yeah, nah. You throw away all social alphaness the second you look away. Maintain eye contact and make her look away. It's a game of chicken, whoever looks away first is the beta. Stop sabotaging yourself by doing this. Stare into her soul until her existence crumbles under your alpha gaze.
>>
>>37743892
Don't do this its weird, just smile and say hi you retards

Inb4 newfag
>>
>>37743892
you're wrong. definitely living in some kind of fantasy world where you think you actually know anything about being "alpha" which an intrinsically autistic categorization of people
>>
>>37743975
Femanon detected. Don't give guys advice on girls please you dnt know what the fuck you want.
>>
File: 1422129449786.jpg (22 KB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1422129449786.jpg
22 KB, 217x217
>not autistically staring at anyone that looks at you
>not getting them to smile at you and then being so offput that they smiled at you that you don't react quickly enough to smile back
>not making people look away worried they were being weird for smiling at a stranger

do this about every day back at uni, all on accident too

>a-alpha
>>
>>37744034
can't tell if baiting or really autistic but the vast majority of people don't bother wasting their time thinking about stupid shit like this. If you happen to look at someone longer then they look at you they won't realize because they're not looking at you nor thinking about you anymore autist and even if they did realise they are probably more a little creeped out as to why someone is staring at them then in awe of how "alpha" you are. jeez all the shitposting about being alpha actually affects unsuspecting newfags and kids, especially those that lack social contact the most, it's a cancer that needs to stop. not the person you responded to btw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.