[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn it /fit/, I can't tell if I'm gay or not. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Damn it /fit/, I can't tell if I'm gay or not.

I'm not sexually attracted to guys-- but I like tomboys and girls with masculine traits. I think this is already kind of a red flag, since being attracted to the masculine aspect of a woman is pretty gay in itself.

But anyway, the biggest realization for me is that despite not being sexually attracted to men, I believe that men are MUCH more aesthetic/attractive than women. I literally view women the way women view men; the vast majority of girls are ugly in my eyes.

I can't fap to 3d girls, 90% of girls I meet at school/work/ect aren't even moderately attractive to me, while most guys seem "average - above average" or even just plain handsome.

I mean, what the fuck is going on? Men have sharper and more symmetrical facial features, better bodies, less acne/skin issues, better hair, ect. Most of my friends who are 5-6s are dating 3s and my friends who are like 7-9s are dating 5-6s at most.

Am I insane?
>>
>>37740442
you're low test
i was the same way when i watched anime and shitposted all day instead of socialized

maybe you're just gay actually
>>
>>37740473
I do socialize and I hardly watch anime anymore.

I usually limit 4chan time to about 5 minutes/day w/ StayFocused, but I'm making an exception today since class is cancelled.

Attractiveness is pretty subjective, but I feel like men are better looking as a whole due to whatever reason.
>>
File: 1460565513010.png (177 KB, 327x258) Image search: [Google]
1460565513010.png
177 KB, 327x258
>>37740442
Liking reverse traps is gayer than liking traps. You're attracted to masculine features without knowing the exact sex of the subject beforehand, which makes you homosexual since we're evolutionarily wired to associate masculine features with cocks.
So go ahead and buy that dildo you've bookmarked on eBay anon.
>>
>>37740643
Fuck no reverse traps don't even look like guys, its just an androgynous girl and therefore infinitely less gay than traps.
>>
did /fit/ make you gay or did anime make you gay

that's the question we all ask ourselves at night
>>
>>37740713
>reverse traps don't even look like guys
>conflating tomboys with reverse traps
This is how stupid reverse trapfags are ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (266 KB, 897x1081) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
266 KB, 897x1081
>>37740754
Heres what a reverse trap looks like.

This is not what your average guy looks like, even by anime standards.
>>
File: 1449457057147.jpg (172 KB, 701x1075) Image search: [Google]
1449457057147.jpg
172 KB, 701x1075
>>37740838
>muh confirmation bias
Kino literally looks like a boy you stupid fuck. Stop being in denial, you look pathetic.
>>
>>37740896
Tbh i dont even like reverse traps, but youre the one who claims fantasizing about a girl dressed like a boy is gayer than a boy dressed like a girl.
>>
>>37740967
It is though, before you the true sex is revealed, which is what the "trap" part means.
>>
>>37740442
i like mokotan
>>
>>37741329
best 2hu

would eat her liver for immortality to spend eternity with
>>
>>37741459
That's not Reimu
>>
>>37740838
don't sexualise Kino
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.