[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My right side of the chest started to hurt extremely everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1433864123233.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1433864123233.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
My right side of the chest started to hurt extremely everytime i took a deep breath while i was lifting.What do /fit/?
>heart is on the left side so i dont think its heartproblems
>>
>>37738682
heart on the left is a meme it's right in the middle plonker
>>
>>37738682
>chest
>hurts when I breath
Have you considered this might be your lung?
>>
>>37738791
Yes
>>
Precordial catch syndrome
>>
Your liver is rotten
>>
>>37738682
Heart is in the middle lad not the left that's a meme.

Heart pains can be in the left or right side.

Go to the fucking doctor you're dying.
>>
>>37738959
KEK!!
>>
>>37738982
I dont drink
>>
>>37738975
For real?
>>
>>37738682
did you even noticed where the pain is? above/outside of the rib cage (muscles, tendons) or inside it (lung, heart, esophagus)? can you pinpoint the pain area? do you feel it more on your chest or back?
>>
>>37739333
I think its more in the chest in the lungs
>>
>>37738975
>>37739013
I'd say its not heart related but you never know. Another indicator is left arm numbing/tingling and light headedness. You havent mentioned that so probably not a heart attack. Could be a weird gas pain/pocket. They can cause pain pretty high up somehow.

http://www.clinicaladvisor.com/features/chest-pain-when-should-i-be-worried/article/192350/
>>
>>37739381
if its inside of the ribcage (not near the front bone structure) get to the er asap
>>
>>37739381
Nothing on the left side and no other symptoms.Only the pain in the right chest
>>
>>37738935
This
>>
>>37738935
Thanks that describes perfect what it could be.
>>
if you were having a heart attack or some shit like that you wouldnt be posting here, youd be rolling on the floor right now
>>
>>37739694
I think i already figured my problems out
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.