[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons, I need some MP3 player help. Over the past decade or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 326143_LB_01_FB.EPS_1000.jpg (48 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
326143_LB_01_FB.EPS_1000.jpg
48 KB, 1000x1000
Anons, I need some MP3 player help.

Over the past decade or so, I have ran though a myriad MP3 players. Various brands and models. All have went to the wayside, due to:
>randomly stop working anymore
>stop functioning correctly
>won't take a charge
>won't take audio files anymore (acts like they're all corrupt)
>flat-out just stops working

Anons, please, can you recommend a good MP3 player (or one that will take any audio file, for that matter)? Preferably one with a 'larger' storage space OR, one that supports memory cards and, if so, recommend a good memory card (since those seem to either be DOA or stop working within months).

Some features I like in my audio players:
>equalizer
>randomizer
>ability to select audio via artist, folder, title, etc
>ability to lock the buttons
>audio speed control
>easy file transfer
>a speaker function

Please recommend a good, dependable, durable, reliable, long-lasting audio player. Especially if it's one you've personally owned for many years and still use to this day. Help me end this cycle of having to buy another player every few months.
>>
>>37737676
Samsung Galaxy s6 with Google music
>>
File: cz1xdkx.jpg (64 KB, 666x570) Image search: [Google]
cz1xdkx.jpg
64 KB, 666x570
>mfw someone asks what mp3 player to get
>>
>>37737676
Sandisk Sansa is a pretty good cheap family of MP3 players, but I don't know how they are nowadays. people just use phones.
>>
>>37738095
>google music
do you buy google toilet paper as well?
>>
>>37738134
i recommend this too.

get the clip+ if you want an 80's look, the clip zip isnt any better, but it looks passably modern.

Both have pretty good battery lives. I use a clip zip and love it. light, cheap and high fidelity. doesnt come with built in speaker tho.

Im was running the clip zip(rooted, very easy) + sandisk 64 GB mocroSD card.

I cant say enough good shit about it. Dont get any of the newer models tho, they all suck.
>>
just get an ipod you fucking sperg
>>
Why would you just use your phone?
>>
>>37738262
>not op

Why would I, I am not. I like big phones and have a note 4, hate running with it, on arm band or wherever. Have iPod shuffle, that and fitness watch are only things I take to run/gym. Feel free as a bird when I run bros.
>>
>>37738148
If you ain't fucking with YouTube red, you missing out balla
>>
I think we can all agree that Spotify premium (or unlimited or whatever it's called) is the way to go. Idk if there are any devices in the form factor you want that will support that application though.
>>
SanDisk are really good for the money. Used to have one but the screen broke and made it unusable.
Still sad about this, anyway now I use my old phone.
Sony Ericsson k770 and is fucking great. Amazing sound plus can be used as a stopwatch if you do cardio. I highly recommend to check if you can find a cheap used one.
>>
If you want to play files by folder too most players wont fit your needs.

I recommend to get a sandisk clip zip (used from ebay e.g., not available anymore) + 32gb microSd + rockbox OS.
>>
>>37737676
Sansa Clip+ / Clip Zip. These are known as the best portable mp3 players.
>>
File: B002L6HDPG-2.jpg (38 KB, 980x467) Image search: [Google]
B002L6HDPG-2.jpg
38 KB, 980x467
I have a 6yo old Ipod and it still works well, very thin and small, good battery, and a lot of options
>>
I've have a 160GB iPod classic for years and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. Loads of memory, durable, good battery life. Discontinued though so you'll have to buy 2nd hand.
>>
File: jukebox.jpg (595 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
jukebox.jpg
595 KB, 2304x1728
Get a Creative Nomad Jukebox. It's got a massive 4 gigabytes of storage, and the 4 AA batteries last for hours!
>>
Samsung s5 + thepiratebay =mad gains
>>
agptek go2s
>>
>>37739277
This
Its also /g/ approved
/thread
>>
Get a smartphone and wireless headphones and then join us in 2016 dude
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.