[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulking general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bulking.png (228 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bulking.png
228 KB, 400x400
How the fuck can I eat 4000 calories a day when food starts coming back up my throat after 2500 and I'm never hungry?
>>
>>37737387
4k is too much
2500 is the sweet spot for people at around 150lbs
>>
Stop being a a pussy and eat some goddamn food
>>
>>37737398
Wtf
How do even know op is 150lb
>>
>>37737387
try eatting slightly dirtier foods? Idk why the fuck you'll need to eat 4000 cals but gl anon
>>
>>37737387
make shakes with whole milk and peanut butter with oats

extremely easy to down while having a shit ton of calories

also you don't need to eat 4000 calories even while bulking unless you're like 6'8 or some shit
>>
>>37737398
>>37737414
Yeah bro holy fuck how did you guess?
I am 6'1 150lb

Anyway the reason I need 4k is because I work a physical job that has me carrying heavy shit about 7hrs a day
I been eating at 3200 and still lost some weight
>>37737401
I literally throw it up sometimes, so I want something that's not filling
>>
>>37737415
Fast food helps hut is expensive
I go there when I can tho
>>37737437
I'll try that thanks
>>
>>37737444
You're probably overestimating calories burned. You're body will naturally make you hungry to eat mantience. Pretty much eat about 3000. At no time should you feel hungry during the day. You should gain weight, if you don't eat another 2-300
>>
>>37737502
That's the thing, I was eating at 3200 for a month and didn't gain weight,, in fact I lost it, hence why I wanted to raise, using various calorie calculators

If I eat 4000 on work days, and 3000 on days I'm home, will that work maybe?
>>
So as far as this bulking thing is concerned, it really sounds to me like you're going overboard (as many people do). If you're a competition body builder, I understand trying to get 4k (maybe), but it's not good for you to just make yourself fat. It's unhealthy. If you're eating so much food that you're throwing up, you're eating way too much. I understand what it's like to have to get more food even when you aren't hungry to make your numbers, but it sounds to me like you're going nuts.

Just eat clean. With fruits, nuts, meat, yogurt, and other things you can easily get enough calories during a day.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.